If you see something, say something.......

Well, someone did see something and said something to the FBI. Yeah, they reported that Cruz wanted to kill people at the school. The FBI did nothing. 17 people dead. Maybe the FBI should quit being political hacks and concentrate on law enforcement:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/16/p...ter/index.html
Well, someone did see something and said something to the FBI. Yeah, they reported that Cruz wanted to kill people at the school. The FBI did nothing. 17 people dead. Maybe the FBI should quit being political hacks and concentrate on law enforcement:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/16/p...ter/index.html Originally Posted by bambino

FBI upper management was too busy trying to reverse the will of the DEPLORABLES, to do their job...

• WTF
  • 02-16-2018, 05:44 PM
FBI upper management was too busy trying to reverse the will of the DEPLORABLES, to do their job...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You dumb fucks....the upper management does not investigate at that level. Shit.

If you blame the top brass , go up another notch or two and blame Trump!

Shit happens....lot of guns in this country. School shooting is just something that happens. Filks need to understand there is nothing we can do to stop this....maybe turn into a police state.
You dumb fucks....the upper management does not investigate at that level. Shit.

If you blame the top brass , go up another notch or two and blame Trump!

Shit happens....lot of guns in this country. School shooting is just something that happens. Filks need to understand there is nothing we can do to stop this....maybe turn into a police state. Originally Posted by WTF
This post shows how ignorant you are. Every organization starts at the top. It flows downhill. They fucked up. 17 people dead.
Why is no one mentioning Cruz's parents? At 19, I am sure he is still living with mommy and daddy.
Why is no one mentioning Cruz's parents? At 19, I am sure he is still living with mommy and daddy. Originally Posted by pyramider
Look, don’t post you’re ignorance. He was adopted. His adopted father died 10yrs ago. His adopted mother died recently. His parents are dead
That's what happens when the FBI is too busy hunting witches.

I don't know who, but somebody's going to get canned for this.
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2018, 06:50 PM
This post shows how ignorant you are. Every organization starts at the top. It flows downhill. They fucked up. 17 people dead. Originally Posted by bambino
People die every day by gun fire, good thing he didn't gas'em, lustylad be up in here boohooing like a mofo
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2018, 06:51 PM
That's what happens when the FBI is too busy hunting witches.

I don't know who, but somebody's going to get canned for this. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
They found 13 Russians today!
[QUOTE=WTF;1060512381]People die every day by gun fire, /QUOTE]

Isn't the body count in Florida about the same as the weekly body count in Chicago?.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/16/p...ter/index.html Originally Posted by bambino
What, you mean actually do the job they are paid for?? NA can't do that. That would mean they'd have to actually WORK and use common sense. Something DC has tried outlawing, and obama made into a hate word.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 07:48 AM
If you see something, say something.......

Originally Posted by bambino
I bet you hear Stranger Danger all the time!

Local LE has 20 reports on him. Why no action?
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 07:53 AM
[

Isn't the body count in Florida about the same as the weekly body count in Chicago?. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes....so I do not really understand the big deal with these school shootings.

They are getting about as common as regular shootings...I barely even watch all the hype anymore.

Why are their no mass shootings in black schools is the better question.

Maybe there are and nobody gives a fuck.

If you have a country full of guns, you will have a bunch of people killed by guns. Thems just some common sense facts.
black schools may not have mass shootings...

but they do have mass violence of fist fights.