Uh oh Mueller's closing in on you Libs, watch out

and this coming from one of the most Liberal "news venues" I guess if that is what you call them but hey the tides a turnin folks.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/m...225450649.html
and this coming from one of the most Liberal "news venues" I guess if that is what you call them but hey the tides a turnin folks.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/m...225450649.html Originally Posted by Cherie
Ill be looking Cherie.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 07:59 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/m...225450649.html Originally Posted by Cherie
Tide is turning....all Muller is saying is that you useful idiots kept believing the fake news Trump kept retweeting and reposting on Facebook.

The Russians’ plan was “to communicate derogatory information about Hillary Clinton, to denigrate other candidates such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and to support Bernie Sanders and then-candidate Donald Trump,” the indictment states.
Wonder how many Trump supporters on this forum got suckered in by the Russian scams.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 08:07 AM
Wonder how many Trump supporters on this forum got suckered in by the Russian scams. Originally Posted by bamscram
All of'em!

And Muller is going to show them how fucking stupid they've been.

All of'em!

Originally Posted by WTF
How is he going to do that? The whole Russian Collusion scenario involving Trump is nothing but propaganda. I don't even consider it news anymore.

Jim

He already has ... he just had indicted a bunch of their friends.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 08:21 AM
He already has ... he just had indicted a bunch of their friends. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Russian bots aka Putin wanted anybody but Clinton!

Trump owes his election to Putin, that is why he will not sanction Russia.

Hell he probably will invite them in for the 2018 midterms to help Trump keep the House.

You mean he hasn't, as of now, imposed new sanctions.
All of'em!

Originally Posted by WTF
You are the useful idiot. You’ve been on this Trump/Russian collusion charade. Hillary spent more on the Russian Dossier than Russia spent on the bots. Hillary, The DNC, the media and tools like you fell for the Russia bullshit. You’re not too bright.
The Russian bots aka Putin wanted anybody but Clinton!

Trump owes his election to Putin, that is why he will not sanction Russia.

Hell he probably will invite them in for the 2018 midterms to help Trump keep the House.

Originally Posted by WTF
Then why did Putin give Hillary the Trump dossier? Twelve million that’s why. That’s a nice payday for false information.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 10:11 AM
How is he going to do that? The whole Russian Collusion scenario involving Trump is nothing but propaganda. I don't even consider it news anymore.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jim...the Russians were putting out fake news stories to influence our elections in Trumps favor.

If Trump does nothing in way of sanctions , that in itself is a form of collusion.

I agree with a lot of your bullshit but you are as wrong as the day is long in regards to Trump.

I think Clinton unethical but I think Trump would be a traitor to this country for the right amount of money and power. .. and he is proving me right with each passing day.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 10:19 AM
Then why did Putin give Hillary the Trump dossier? Twelve million that’s why. That’s a nice payday for false information. Originally Posted by bambino
What was false about it? How do you know that Putin does not have a sex tape of Trump? Trump is sure the fuck acting like he does because he has been sucking Putin's dick for the last year. When he takes a hard line with Russia, that will be an indication that Russia has no sex tapes. We all know that Trump fucks around and pays a huge amount of hush money.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/u...explainer.html

All of'em! And Muller is going to show them how fucking stupid they've been. Originally Posted by WTF
Knowing that this was the alternative isn't Russian propaganda and can't be blamed on the Russians -- it can only be attributed to dim-retard stupidity, and the dim-retards are solely to blame.

• WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 11:17 AM
Knowing that this was the alternative isn't Russian propaganda and can't be blamed on the Russians -- it can only be attributed to dim-retard stupidity, and the dim-retards are solely to blame.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No actually some can be attributed to the Russians....Putin did not want Clinton elected and did all he could to see that did not happen.

I do not care for the Clintons and their fucking Foundation but that does not make Trump anything other than the fool he is.

Be like hating a Heart Surgeon so bad that you hire a Clown to do your heart transplant.