So The Democratic Party Goes Out With A Whimper

Over a years investigation and this is all the collusion they can come up with? The Russians bought some ads on FB, Twitter and Instagram? And they were pro-Trump and pro-Hillary?

This is equivalent to catching an illegal Russian going 35 mph in a 30. Just appalling the spent credibility by the MSM and the DNC and many high level Govt agencies on this nothingburger.

Lemme break it down f'ya:
Anybody can set up a twitter, fb, gmail, yahoo!, instagram, etc account. Anybody. You don't have to be over 13, you don't have to be an American citizen, you don't have to be mentally competent, you especially don't have to be who you claim to be.

Anybody can buy any ad on these platforms. It helps if you have a credit card account. Other than that, game on. Oh, if you start posting beheadings, conservative values, blantant TOS violations you'll get pulled but for the most part, its the Wild Wild West.

Here's the good part: these social media entities know. Twitter has had a running feud with the whole fake account, fake follower numbers since their inception. They "supposedly" cull the fake accounts and fake threads but for the most part nobody really can check their claims because they won't open their books. Same true with FB.

Here's the better part: these social media entities won't do much because they are profiting from it. Too much to police, don't want to spoil their revenue stream. See your FB "Trending" feed? Mostly bought and paid for. Same thing when you hear "Trending on Twitter" from a MSM outlet. I can buy you followers and trenders on twitter right now.

If you have a public business you should already know this and be taking advantage of it.

So whats the big deal with 13 Russians who were indicted? Their ads and their effectiveness sucked. Any Dim website who says otherwise is just trying to reclaim their lost credibility.

A huge nothingburger. As talked about and expected.
It is where most of the eccie clowns get their news. Look at iffy LOL.
Did you attend any of their rallys?
Donate any money?
I have a good eye for spam. That's why for the most part, you and Assup are on ignore.
I have a good eye for spam. That's why for the most part, you and Assup are on ignore. Originally Posted by gnadfly
LOL, like replying to someone on ignore. You got suckered.
LOL Originally Posted by bamscram

Keep Laughing, eehhhbbbuhrrrr!
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 05:08 PM
Keep Laughing, eehhhbbbuhrrrr!
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Anothe Russian bot meme brought to is by Iffy!
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 05:10 PM
Over a years investigation and this is all the collusion they can come up with? The Russians bought some ads on FB, Twitter and Instagram? And they were pro-Trump and pro-Hillary?

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It ain't over you fucking clown and tell Mike Flynn and a few others this was is a nothing burger!
Don't worry. On tomorrow morning's news shows, all of the Democrat Lackeys will be on hand to explain why Mueller will still come up with something. He has to. That was the plan from the beginning.

It will be almost as good as Nov 2016. They all sat in stunned silence, both men and women weeping. How could this happen?

What will they do this time when Mueller hands down indictments for everything from jay walking to paying for hookers. But one thing will be missing. Nothing what so ever linking President Trump to any illegal activity before, during, or after the election.

This time, coloring books might not be enough. It might have to come to professional help. Maybe support animals. I honestly don't think Martha Raddatz will survive this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb0Zc6y3FMo

The cheap fiddle has been played. And Donald Trump is President of the United States.
Like something on Benghazi? You already knew the outcome to that too. And you still want more investigations into that area, wasting our time on that.
What's that old saying? "9 times is the charm."?
Like when you predicted trump would win the election, you have the same odds predicting nothing will tie trump to any illegal activity.
50-50
And no matter what they find you won't believe it if it implicates trump.
Just relax and we'll see what we see. If there's no evidence of any wrongdoing, there's no evidence.
I know the Constitution and the concept of presumed innocence are lost on you but at least you can go through the motions.
Don't worry. On tomorrow morning's news shows, all of the Democrat Lackeys will be on hand to explain why Mueller will still come up with something. He has to. That was the plan from the beginning.

It will be almost as good as Nov 2016. They all sat in stunned silence, both men and women weeping. How could this happen?

What will they do this time when Mueller hands down indictments for everything from jay walking to paying for hookers. But one thing will be missing. Nothing what so ever linking President Trump to any illegal activity before, during, or after the election.

This time, coloring books might not be enough. It might have to come to professional help. Maybe support animals. I honestly don't think Martha Raddatz will survive this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb0Zc6y3FMo

The cheap fiddle has been played. And Donald Trump is President of the United States. No one who is involved in the invesigation is saying he isn't the president. He is.
For now.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
Please rewrite that again after you've sobered up. I'm sure there's a point in there somewhere.
It ain't over you fucking clown and tell Mike Flynn and a few others this was is a nothing burger! Originally Posted by WTF

Like something on Benghazi? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Since you mentioned it!

It took a while to get a peek at the Gulf of Tonkin bullshit, but I don't think it will take that long to "open up" the Benghazi files.
It ain't over you fucking clown and tell Mike Flynn and a few others this was is a nothing burger! Originally Posted by WTF
And what was your prediction as to the consequences to Zimmerman for the killing of Martin?

Paraphrase: "Zimmerman will be convicted of "something"!"

Little Boy, you're way out of your league!

You wouldn't know a "Nothing Burger" if it was handed to you in a bag labeled "Nothing Inside"! You need to hook up with Speedo and compare notes!

He's an expert on predicting election outcomes. Two birds of a feather!
Please rewrite that again after you've sobered up. I'm sure there's a point in there somewhere. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, there is!

Found a much better example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
It ain't over you fucking clown and tell Mike Flynn and a few others this was is a nothing burger!

And what was your prediction as to the consequences to Zimmerman for the killing of Martin?

Paraphrase: "Zimmerman will be convicted of "something"!"

Little Boy, you're way out of your league!

You wouldn't know a "Nothing Burger" if it was handed to you in a bag labeled "Nothing Inside"! You need to hook up with Speedo and compare notes!

He's an expert on predicting election outcomes. Two birds of a feather! Originally Posted by LexusLover

oh yeah .. forgot about that! WTF did whine like a SJW loser didn't he? i seem to recall a certain participation in that debate. let me recap .. We told you so!

poor little Trayvon wasn't so innocent was he?

thanks for the tie-in to a real racist as President .. u guys will love this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efZNgSEpB1k

plz remind our libtard screamers about the fact that a white guy got shot by cops in Utah during the same week and the "Community Organizer" had this to say ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKmRkS1os7k

bahahhaaaa

the truth hurts, don't it u libtards! YOUR PRESIDENT WAS THE RACIST. and that's one of the "good" things we can say about him now, eh???

BAHAAHAAA