My review and threads are still missing.... please explain why

I want to know why my threAD / post / review was deleted and not put back up? I understand the 5 points. It was humors. To most every one but the mod who took it down.

I posted 5 wanted ADS in areas I frequent and know people. Las Vegas and Austin. I even posted the AD in the AsK Question of Staff area where it was removed and then put back up. I certainly disagree with the 10 points for spam. There is nothing in the guidelines about limits of posts. The ISO most certainly is a great example of that.

It is understood that certain things will be deleted. Pictures, outing posts, referencing children and other items that clearly break the guidelines.

Both the review and want ADS are not the case. If guidelines have changed or mods have the ability to just delete what ever they please I simply asked an Admin to confirm this.

Also what possible motivation could you have to close the thread dealing with this same issue? All I am requestiing is a civil discussion on why these items were removed / deleted. I thought that's what staff members were here for?
You have a PM sir
Frequent posting is now considered spam? Who determines what is too frequent?
Frequent posting is now considered spam? Who determines what is too frequent? Originally Posted by Boltfan
The mods do. 5 want ads qualify as spam. Two qualify as spam if a mod thinks its spam. Admins do nothing so obviously they support this. And it's worth 10 points.

The guidelines stay the same. The different mods determine who gets pointed. No one ever said the world was fair.

I always thought Eccie was fair and the guidelines governed here. I was wrong.

What have I learned? Staff don't give a shit! They interpret the rules and we are to shut up. If not we'll be made an example of as we're lead out the door. And if you don't like it.... leave. End result is the same.