Skip the Games

How do Y’all navigate Skip the Games? It seems like most Ladies are scammers who want up front money? I haven’t dabbled in the hobby in a good while but I am single again and this site has changed so much! Any advice would be greatly appreciated . Happy 4th!
LB , Shreveport is a tough market. I personally don’t use STG but I do window shop. I find a potential from time to time. Trust.link seems to be the go to. I used to use p411 but got off of there because nobody new came to town. However some of the girls I met from there hit me up from time to time. I’d suggest finding one or two you like and becoming a regular that’s pretty much what the hobby has become.
LB, there's always a chance no matter what site you use. Some guys will love a certain lady no matter what site she's on while others have had a bad time with them. There are ladies I've seen that have hundreds of positive reviews yet when I've seen them, they don't look like the reviews or even come close to what has been written. Then the opposite is true as well. Recommend you pick and choose carefully and when you find a lady or a "guy" who you agree with their reviews, stay with them.
My biggest question, and the answers is obvious I think. The ladies who want up front $$ are scammers, correct? I mean why cash app somebody before you meet them?
My biggest question, and the answers is obvious I think. The ladies who want up front $$ are scammers, correct? I mean why cash app somebody before you meet them? Originally Posted by Lead belly
Yeah man Don't ever do that!!!
I'm currently visiting SBC. I'd love to meet and show you what a true quality provider is like
My biggest question, and the answers is obvious I think. The ladies who want up front $$ are scammers, correct? I mean why cash app somebody before you meet them? Originally Posted by Lead belly
Cash app upfront is asking for trouble