no more showcase pics

Lea madison posted that no more showcase pics are being allowed on eccie
-her words below
4/1/2017
"Finally ECCIE will no longer be hosting image attachments however members are more than welcome to use third party image hosting sites to hot-link their images to the site.
The showcase will be particularly affected when the turn off the attachment feature. In the Showcase you have an option of uploading pictures or inserting the URL address of a third party storage site like Image Coast. You may want to start modifying your Showcase soon before the Upload feature is discontinued."

my question: what is the reason for this no pics in showcase ban? Cannot a compromise be reached--showcase pics allowed--just no face, no bare breasts or genitals?
Does this no pics ban include the "browse showcases" option at top right of screen---will the guys no longer be able to click on browse showcases and see the pics of the girls in alphabetical order?

My clients tell me they seldom read the written ads
(which all pretty much just say the same thing)- instead,he usually clicks browse showcases, looks at the girls pics, then clicks on the pic for more info---if no more "browse showcase" pics, how does a guy decide which girl he want to see?
This "new no pics in showcase" rule harms both guys and girls--who does it benefit?

that was a misprint

showcases are good