IE & Firefox - certificates

anyone ever have problems with certificates under both browsers, IE & firefox?
Nope.
Go Chrome.
  • TX
  • 09-27-2011, 08:41 AM
Nope but I personally like Firefox best!
what version of firefox are you all using? I see that 7.0 is out.

about the certificates, been having problems with them. I go to fox sports page log in, I get a blank white screen under fire fox. IE is a bit different, it tells me that the page has an invalid certificate, but does ask if you want to show the page.

also, under firefox, after excepting the certificate for a particular page, the web page format is all screwed up making navigation a bit hard. This is on mozilla add on page, amazon account.
what version of firefox are you all using? I see that 7.0 is out.

about the certificates, been having problems with them. I go to fox sports page log in, I get a blank white screen under fire fox. IE is a bit different, it tells me that the page has an invalid certificate, but does ask if you want to show the page.

also, under firefox, after excepting the certificate for a particular page, the web page format is all screwed up making navigation a bit hard. This is on mozilla add on page, amazon account. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
btw, forgot to add this, does anyone know how to fix the FF certificate issue?
Check your computer clock and make sure your date/time setting is correct. That's the #1 reason why people get certificate issues.
the computer clock and date appears to be ok. could it be an issue with the router? I checked the netgear router, but I couldn't find the date/time link on this device.