Envy

A quote:

Swimming, streamed with salt, abob with your love-licked, nest of curls. I weighed those breasts more pale than curds and wanted nothing more, nor did my glistening lamprey make complaint that nosed amongst your coral pinks. Contented in all the world was I until you smiled, whence satisfaction fled. I envied what you were, that I could never be: The one spread pierced and worshiped under me.

Lost Girls
Alan Moore
Oh my. I think I might book time just to have you read to me.
Lauren, you never cease to amaze me. Come back to Dallas - the weather is much better now LOL. Having you just read to me would be hot, but there are just tooooooo many other things we could do....
Wow, that's unbelievably hot...
Very nice.
So what else do you do besides read these erotic romance novels, Lauren?

What exactly is he saying? Sounds like despite the fact that he's going to lay some pipe to her, he is still envious of her beautiful body?

. . . You don't read such high-falutin' words every day!
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2011, 08:44 AM

What exactly is he saying? Sounds like despite the fact that he's going to lay some pipe to her, he is still envious of her beautiful body?

. . . You don't read such high-falutin' words every day! Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
He could be a she.

http://gravlab.blogspot.com/2010/08/envy.html
That is an interesting poem for me, thanks Lauren, and also thanks for WTF`s link (the Lady K seems to be an interesting personality, right how i like them).

The first thought i had when i read the poem, was about gender-identitiy and gender bending. the wish to be another gender or experience "sex" the way another gender did. The worship for something else.

The second thought was about narcissism, it came into my mind when reading "The one spread pierced and worshiped under me" , especially when "under me". Its about liking the way you are yourself and wishing you could experience your own lovemaking how it felt for the other.

Nice Poem, thanks!

. . . You don't read such high-falutin' words every day!
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
When not reading about them, I lay around playing out my fantasies.

Erotica - romance novels are quite different.

WRATH:

Amok as fabled Hakate, eyes spitting like burned elm she rails against me, set ablaze by spite. Snake-fisted, fierce with scourges, now she promises to flay the skin off my back. Vows torments Nero belched at. If she finds me, she will surely murder me, trample my spine beneath her perfumed heel. I cower and hide, and in an ecstasy of dread, I fear she will not find me.
The quote comes from a poem called "Lost Girls" that examines each of the seven deadly sins from a sexual perspective.

Very interesting thoughts from a talented writer, but now I have to wonder if Lauren considered herself a lost girl?

. . . And more importantly, how do we help her find herself?

http://gravlab.blogspot.com/2010/08/envy.html
The quote comes from a poem called "Lost Girls" that examines each of the seven deadly sins from a sexual perspective.

Very interesting thoughts from a talented writer, but now I have to wonder if Lauren considered herself a lost girl?

. . . And more importantly, how do we help her find herself?

http://gravlab.blogspot.com/2010/08/envy.html Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I do not wish to be found. Leave me in the wilderness of fantasy, desire and discovery. Falling into new worlds, flying through the skies, taken by the violent winds of change, taken in ways I never dared dream of.

I am a nomad, gallivanting through life.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2011, 07:14 AM
That is an interesting poem for me, thanks Lauren, and also thanks for WTF`s link (the Lady K seems to be an interesting personality, right how i like them).
Originally Posted by ninasastri

Yes Lady K sure seems interesting, it sure appears Lauren thinks so too!
how delicious......
sweet