Ted Cruz Proves to Be Another Republican Nut Job

In an article that would appear to be a poorly-executed parody of Texas Senate candidate Ted Cruz’s (R) right-wing beliefs it Cruz had not posted it on his own website, the Tea Party stalwart touts a truly ridiculous conspiracy theory about George Soros secretly partnering with the United Nations to come into our cities and destroy paved roads and take away our sacred right to golf courses. Here are his exact words from his web page about a UN resolution passed in 1992

Agenda 21 attempts to abolish “unsustainable” environments, including golf courses, grazing pastures, and paved roads.

Yes Ted shows that when it comes to bat-shit crazy talk, he is second to no one.
He is an embarrassment.
He's an idiot, like Perry...but money and angry old white people have won a lot of elections in the last few years.
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 06:30 PM
poor Ted , calling for the resignation of the IRS director who resigned several months earlier
"Proves to be"? Anybody listening has always known he's a verifiable whack job. Yesterday, he proposed completely abolishing the IRS. Which collects 92% of the money we use to run the country. He's nuts.
a fucking idiot who is trending popular with the intelligentsia in this forum... Whatever forum it is today..l
Yes Ted shows that when it comes to bat-shit crazy talk, he is second to no one. Originally Posted by BigLouie
"bat-shit crazy" also seems to be going around.
I love it when you clowns jump on someone. That's how I know exactly who to support. Thanks for what I already knew!!

I voted for him. And I will again. Bite me.
the SLUNT has spoken!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I love it when you clowns jump on someone. That's how I know exactly who to support. . Originally Posted by LovingKayla
If you use what is posted on a hooker board as guidance on who to support it says a lot about your lack being able to make your own decisions.
In an article that would appear to be a poorly-executed parody of Texas Senate candidate Ted Cruz’s (R) right-wing beliefs it Cruz had not posted it on his own website, the Tea Party stalwart touts a truly ridiculous conspiracy theory about George Soros secretly partnering with the United Nations to come into our cities and destroy paved roads and take away our sacred right to golf courses. Here are his exact words from his web page about a UN resolution passed in 1992

Agenda 21 attempts to abolish “unsustainable” environments, including golf courses, grazing pastures, and paved roads.

Yes Ted shows that when it comes to bat-shit crazy talk, he is second to no one. Originally Posted by BigLouie
You got a link to any of this, or are you making shit up again?
Using your own words it is your job to prove it isn't ..
I love it when you clowns jump on someone. That's how I know exactly who to support. Thanks for what I already knew!!

I voted for him. And I will again. Bite me. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
"Bat-shit crazy" is by any other term, "bat-shit crazy."
Yep and the Patriot Act wasn't going to be used to spy on innocent American citizens.
Been debated and voted on several times since 9/11 write or call your elected officials.