It's Halftime In America and We're Up 45-0. MAGA!

Like when Switzer's Sooners played Division II schools.

It's not hard when the prior guy's legacy is an empty chair.

• WTF
  • 01-31-2018, 07:24 AM
Do you too want to bet too that GDP will not stay above 3 ?

LexyLiar, lusylady, bambino and Iffy are like you, all talk no action.

Either take my bet or shut the fuck up! One day left.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2018, 07:41 AM
Either take my bet or shut the fuck up! One day left. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If the bet is you're a homo....you will win that bet!

LexyLiar, lusylady, bambino and Iffy are like you, all talk no action. Originally Posted by WTF
Listen you lying little pipsqueak punk, bambino and I each offered you that bet (2018 GDP hits 3%) and you wouldn't touch it!

I would normally let your cowardice go, but if you're going to turn around and post bullshit about US being the ones who won't bet, then it's back to the big fonts for you, jackass!

Snitchy is a ball-less hypocrite!

He bitches and whines about the Trump economy but won't take a simple bet against it!

He lacks the courage of his so-called convictions!

He is a liar and a phony POS!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!

LexyLiar, lusylady, bambino and Iffy are like you, all talk no action.. Originally Posted by WTF
Later, What The Fucking miserable maniacs Hate Trump Party. Americans are busy fixing this country. NO TIME FOR YOU!

isn't south africa a shit hole?
Later, What The Fucking miserable maniacs Hate Trump Party. Americans are busy fixing this country. NO TIME FOR YOU!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Perhaps it’s time to remind ourselves that SLOBBRIN epitomizes today’s white supremacist; neither supreme nor white in all likelihood.

Go hang yourself from a tree, SIMPLE JACK!

• WTF
  • 02-01-2018, 07:40 AM
Listen you lying little pipsqueak punk, bambino and I each offered you that bet (2018 GDP hits 3%) and you wouldn't touch it!

I would normally let your cowardice go, but if you're going to turn around and post bullshit about US being the ones who won't bet, then it's back to the big fonts for you, jackass!

Snitchy is a ball-less hypocrite!

He bitches and whines about the Trump economy but won't take a simple bet against it!

He lacks the courage of his so-called convictions!

He is a liar and a phony POS!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Big font equal little dick.

I said I would take a 3 year GDP bet. You and bambino are to chicken to take it. You'll take a finger in the ass but not a measly bet ....

Again more homo imagery from WTF.

I bet you can't go the rest of the year without using it.
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2022, 07:02 AM
Big font equal little dick.

I said I would take a 3 year GDP bet. You and bambino are to chicken to take it. You'll take a finger in the ass but not a measly bet ....

. Originally Posted by WTF
How is our economic guru doing in the looking back a bets department?
... Hee Hee! ... The mates were surely pushing you
all-about way back then, WTF ... Not much has changed.

#### Salty
wtf is with some of the reposting of old threads???

wtf, are you getting bored with the current threads?
  • WTF
  • 05-29-2022, 05:49 AM
wtf is with some of the reposting of old threads???

wtf, are you getting bored with the current threads? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The current threads should all merge into one giant gun control thread.
The current threads should all merge into one giant gun control thread. Originally Posted by WTF
We don't need Gun Control. What this country needs most is Asshole Control and one of the tools to achieve that is a Gun. Criminals don't give a shit they'll kill ya for pocket change.