Trump the bully, and the GOP

Republicans hoping to take back the House this midterm cycle are trying to move past 2020, but former President Donald Trump is refusing to back down from his claims that the election was "rigged" and is warning his inner circle about breaking from him.

On Thursday, Trump issued a stark warning to his allies, threatening to shun them if they admitted he was defeated by President Joe Biden in the last presidential election.

"Kellyanne Conway never told me that she thought we lost the election. If she had, I wouldn't have dealt with her any longer” —Trump wrote in a post on his social media platform Truth Social.

Trump wrote. "The election was RIGGED. They used Covid to cheat and steal, and the evidence is massive and indisputable."

Note: for the evidence, you have to contact the Trump spokesman, as they can't reveal the evidence unless you contact them.

The sad state of the GOP.
Republicans hoping to take back the House this midterm cycle are trying to move past 2020, but former President Donald Trump is refusing to back down from his claims that the election was "rigged" and is warning his inner circle about breaking from him.

On Thursday, Trump issued a stark warning to his allies, threatening to shun them if they admitted he was defeated by President Joe Biden in the last presidential election.

"Kellyanne Conway never told me that she thought we lost the election. If she had, I wouldn't have dealt with her any longer” —Trump wrote in a post on his social media platform Truth Social.

Trump wrote. "The election was RIGGED. They used Covid to cheat and steal, and the evidence is massive and indisputable."

Note: for the evidence, you have to contact the Trump spokesman, as they can't reveal the evidence unless you contact them.

The sad state of the GOP. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That same GOP is going to crush Commie fags like you come November.

Tinky Winky
Trump rig it he really got less vote than the libertarians.
That same GOP is going to crush Commie fags like you come November.

Tinky Winky Originally Posted by bambino

What makes you think I am a Democrat, Mr. Squat ?

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Plus a tin ear. Makes for a poor result.

The GOP has been infected by a virus (Trump), who is gradually destroying it.

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Plus a tin ear. Makes for a poor result.

The GOP has been infected by a virus (Trump), who is gradually destroying it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No Tinky Winky, it’s the Democrats that have been infected by Commie whack jobs. Tinky Winky. Now go listen to Zeppelin and dream about aliens. You’re a strange little fella Tinky Winky.
Is this your best posting effort now ? You have declined considerably.
Is this your best posting effort now ? You have declined considerably. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Well, there is 4 likes. So there’s that.

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/37774
He's dancing on the edge.

No wonder he's a homophobe. Usually those who attack hardest are deepest in the closet. Or in his case, storage shed.

The GOP has been infected by a virus (Trump), who is gradually destroying it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
If you don't pledge allegiance to Trump nightly, while on your knees at bedtime, you are a Democrat to these unfortunate Individuals.

They hate most Republicans, too. They constantly call out Republicans they think doon't deserve to be among their ranks.. Romney, McCain, Bush, Cheney... Relublicans who were Leaders around the time Trump took over.

That makes them Trump Worshippers, not Republicans.

No wonder he's a homophobe. Usually those who attack hardest are deepest in the closet. Or in his case, storage shed.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re cousin Jerry. I see the resemblance. Except you’re in a hover round now.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

thx for posting your home video of Ron the hedgehog Aunt Peg.

did you enjoy yerself?

... Hee Hee! NOW you're NOT a Democrat...
Just like you don't care about Biden - NOW that he's shit the bed.

Crikey, mate - I almost spilled-over me beer from laughing!

... Jumping from the sinking ship. ... "MAN OVERBOARD!"

#### Salty
thx for posting your home video of Ron the hedgehog Aunt Peg.

did you enjoy yerself? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He loves him!!!! It’s bookmarked on his computer. Along with FatGay.Net!!!!! YR is a lover of fat guys. He loves to root around.
If you don't pledge allegiance to Trump nightly, while on your knees at bedtime, you are a Democrat to these unfortunate Individuals.

They hate most Republicans, too. They constantly call out Republicans they think doon't deserve to be among their ranks.. Romney, McCain, Bush, Cheney... Relublicans who were Leaders around the time Trump took over.

That makes them Trump Worshippers, not Republicans. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... Hmmmm... Romney, McCain. Bush and Cheney... Conservatives ALL!

You liberal lads surely got the jokes and jests today!

#### Salty
... Hmmmm... Romney, McCain. Bush and Cheney... Conservatives ALL!

You liberal lads surely got the jokes and jests today!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I didn't say Conservative, I said Republican. Reading is fundamental.

By the way, Trump is hardly a Conservative. He was for big stimulus and spending. 3 wives. Pro-abortion until he was in his 60's. Curses like a Sailor.

But the TV Preachers love him.