Phone: 601-549-0416
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: http://www.preferred411.com/hattiesburg/alishae
City: Hattiesburg
State: Mississippi
Address: Hotel off Hardy St.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Introductions, conversation, DFK, breast play, BBBJ x 2, DATY several ways, MISH, BBBJCIM, conversation
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $$$$$
Hair Length and Color: Several colors to shoulders/blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Alisha and Lea are about the same height - maybe 5'6" and both have nice bodies. Alisha's breasts are a bit larger than Lea's and both have nice nipples. And there are some very nice tasty bits.
Recommendation: Yes
I'm sweating and breathing hard just from reading this encounter. Give me a cigarette, and I don't even smoke!

Great review. I sure hope Alisha shows back up on the scene.
Brer Rabbit:

You're not alone...she is a keeper!

JaG
I knew her relationship with the board was fragile, and she is not an attention hawk, maybe, she will come back>>> and yes, she is a GREAT partner.<<<< hey Jag, >>>pm<<<<gdan
  • wja2k
  • 01-05-2011, 09:25 AM
I just saw that Alisha removed her P411 profile as well. I hope she is just taking a break and will be back soon.
Was there a (possibly unknowing) husband, boyfriend, or family in the mix here? This is looking more and more like her cover may have been blown and she felt the need to make a hasty exit from the business.

Nunna my bidness, really, but I'd really like to know the story here (I'm a nosy bastard...).

Cheers,

bcg