Address: Hwy 49 South and Interstate 10
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: -
Session Length: 2hrs
Fee: $650
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Melissa is very beautiful. Her hair is blonde with highlights, hanging just below her shoulders, it is very soft and straight, and she does not mind if you play with it. Her face is very pretty, with blue eyes, not a lot of makeup, and she maintains a sweet sexy expression that is very disarming (very fun to kiss). Her hands and feet were well manicured and dainty. She stands about 5’5’ and appears to weight about 125lbs. She arrived wearing high heel black boots and a pretty black outfit. When she disrobed, she revealed a very sexy matching panties and bra set. Her body is exquisite, toned and firm, with a very squeezable round but, nicely shaped (enhanced) breasts, with excellent sized responsive nipples. Her kitty is shaved in a small runway. Overall, she is very beautiful, and requires a full inspect with your eyes, lips, and tongue.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice review with one of my very favorite girls!

Moving review to correct forum!!!

Cheers,

bcg
Thanks BCG!

I'm glad the mind is the first to go with age or I wouldn't get to have any fun!!!
she is fucking hot dude!

Thanks BCG!

I'm glad the mind is the first to go with age or I wouldn't get to have any fun!!! Originally Posted by vicinms
The best part of the mind going, I've found, is that I can see the same provider many times, and each time I think I'm with a new girl.

Cheers,

bcg