oh2 verification ???

How does one go about being verified. During the eccie blackout I left some reviews there but didn't really go back much because the site layout want very use friendly.

Determined to use it this time strong.

Thanks
Two ppl have to pm the mod and vouch for you. Can be a provider or companion, good luck!!
Just stay at it !! Don’t be discouraged it took me 2 and a half months to become verified even after having 11 reviews. It will happen for you be safe and good luck.
Thank you for the info Fancy.

Thank you for the encouragement Katy. It is a bit discouraging but I'll stick with it. I'm a very private person so I tend to do very few reviews, (for reasons I would only say privately) which I know has been a rough spot trying to meet some of the gals here.

I've really enjoyed eccie but things don't look so good here. Guess I'll see you guys on the other site.

Thanks again
The good thing about it, is both clients and providers can be confident that meeting a verified member is not some kinda ambush. But ck emphasizes that mere verification is not a substitute for proper screening.... so the ladies will still need to see who has bad breath, etc lol
The good thing about it, is both clients and providers can be confident that meeting a verified member is not some kinda ambush. But ck emphasizes that mere verification is not a substitute for proper screening.... so the ladies will still need to see who has bad breath, etc lol Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy

Yeah, at least it's a safer starting point.
What section even applies to Wichita on that site? Do I need to sign up for an account to see it? All I see is Kansas City. Could have sworn I had seen Kansas previously.
What section even applies to Wichita on that site? Do I need to sign up for an account to see it? All I see is Kansas City. Could have sworn I had seen Kansas previously. Originally Posted by JackOneil

There's not a specific Wichita area that I can find
I can't even figure out how to look at a specific providers reviews from their page. Perhaps I'm not allowed to being unverified. Ugh
I don't have any knowledge about requirements for verification on the Outhouse site because I have never visited it and never will, but I'm thinking you may need to pay to fuck one of the older, heavier hookers who seem to be all over the KC community, based on what I'm told by others.
That’s not true... I’ve had a few gentlemen verified on that site. But just like every time Eccie takes a hit, they get an overflow of gentlemen & ladies trying to join the site. I know you have to have 2 references from ladies who are verified on that site & you have to message the moderator too.
There is no section for Wichita ladies to post, so they’ve all been posting in the KC forums, they just add Wichita to their title in their ads. It was a bit difficult to navigate at first, but after playing around with it for a few days (just like any other site) I’ve figured it out.
Ck said they are working on a separate section for Wichita
  • Dkayz
  • 09-16-2019, 07:32 AM
It's not a bad forum, but the KS area is a little dry. I'm sure that will change now that Eccie is pretty much useless.
That’s not true... I’ve had a few gentlemen verified on that site. But just like every time Eccie takes a hit, they get an overflow of gentlemen & ladies trying to join the site. I know you have to have 2 references from ladies who are verified on that site & you have to message the moderator too.
There is no section for Wichita ladies to post, so they’ve all been posting in the KC forums, they just add Wichita to their title in their ads. It was a bit difficult to navigate at first, but after playing around with it for a few days (just like any other site) I’ve figured it out. Originally Posted by Kat VonDee
Thank you for the correction and the additional information. You are definitely not one of the "older, heavier hookers" on that site.
I think we all know who you were referencing lol