Curvy girl or Spinner? Who do you like?

I suppose if I had to choose, I’d pick a spinner with curves. 😁
Curvy like me))

Originally Posted by Teagenluv
What she said!
Not into the BBW but don't really care for the spinners either. Like a woman that ahs some meat on her. I have noticed that a bit of a tummy is a turn on for me.
I have played around with both. Both are sexy. I will say that when it comes to facesitting or 69 I prefer curvy women because they are more likely to cover my whole face. In my personal life I prefer something in between. Lean, slender and athletic.
Curvy!!!
Yup. Me like!!!!
Curvy like me))

I would call you damn gorgeous
Thick with big fat tits. A spinner is okay too if she’s not boney and flat chested. My avatar is the perfect woman.
For BIG TIT lovers

I like both curvy and spinners ladies, it's all about the experience.
For BIG TIT lovers

Just like that!!!:
Delicious
I like a woman with a full body. I'm pretty big myself so when we're both soft and cushy it just meshes. In my experience big girls fuck better anyway.

(Of course there are some exceptions, DR, looking at you lol)
My response is YES. I like both but I am a bit whimsical as to what I am looking for. There are many attributes of what is sexy or desirable, face, makeup,how she does her hair, how she carries herself, confidence, IOP, etc all factor into the equation.

And yes teaganluv is on my short list....
I am an omnivore, and can almost always find beauty in a woman's body no matter the type. Depending on mood, or triggered by an erotic photo or fantasy, I am hungry for a voluptuous, huge breasts, round thighs and tummy -a soft sexy body I can snuggle into and bury my face in ample breasts and buttocks - like you Zena. Sometimes I lust for a tall busty long legged woman with full hips and narrow waste - Teaganluv comes to mind - though I have not yet had the joy of her company. Another time I desire a lean and limber small-breasted physique with some light muscular definition. I can get into a more muscular busty athletic build - Angel Therapist comes to mind as the perfect prototype. Dallas Rain also has a lot of core strength and a glorious ass- I love her body. Then those cute little highly maneuverable spinners sometimes float my boat.
I just have to say I love you all!!!

Nonetheless, a woman's personality, wit, charm, and humor are equally important. Most of all, I appreciate a woman with a powerful libido who genuinely enjoys playing with me!
I love both big and small women. Mostly it comes down to ass. Skinny women with Shapley or big asses are big turn on. With big women I love big tits and thighs to smother me with. So I guess it depends on who I am with at the time.