Curvy girl or Spinner? Who do you like?

That's what I was trying to say- very well stated!
Curvy with a great attitude!
I like spinners with dark hair and a bush is a plus. Yea I know I am old school but I like lots of other ladies also but spinners and dark hair ladies are my first choice.
Both.
If a gal can throw sass, chances are good she may get a date request.
Seriously, if you're not having fun with a friend, why would you be there?
  • 2Guns
  • 01-09-2018, 11:14 AM
For BIG TIT lovers

Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Oh my, I love your ass and thighs, and that is a lovely looking kitty!
  • 2Guns
  • 01-09-2018, 11:24 AM
A woman's body, kind of like your desire for food. Sometimes you want a big meal; like steak and potatoes (curvy women), and other times you want a lite meal; like a salad or sushi (spinners).
  • Zena
  • 01-09-2018, 11:28 AM
I love all of your answers ~
Thank you !!!! Im so glad that 99%-100% of you didnt say~
Spinners ! We want spinners !
Lol ! Variety is the spice of life. And when it comes to mens bodies- I LOVE ALLLLLLLL- of themm!!!!!
( now im horny. )
I love all of your answers ~
Thank you !!!! Im so glad that 99%-100% of you didnt say~
Spinners ! We want spinners !
Lol ! Variety is the spice of life. And when it comes to mens bodies- I LOVE ALLLLLLLL- of themm!!!!!
( now im horny. ) Originally Posted by Zena
Mmm knowing you're horny makes me horny lol.
  • Zena
  • 01-10-2018, 08:07 AM
Yep !
Curvy is Awesome !
I agree !
Lots of men like curves !!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Yes, curvy like Teagenluv...soft, round and curvy in all the right places!
When I think of spinners i think of being able to flip them or reposition them on your own w/out telling or asking. But curvy i think of men wanting more cushion, jiggle && most importantly body lol no offense to the spinners. Men like what they like. Just as there's loads of men that like spinners there's loads of men that like curvy. Originally Posted by Lia88
Holy smokes!!! Lisa88 has some amazing curves!!! Would love to see them up close1
Sometimes I wonder what guys REALLY LIKE...when it comes to women's bodies and who they want in the bedroom. . . A curvy woman or a spinner? Is it half and half? Half like skinny ones, ...half like bigger??? I know lots of guys don't like Bbw because they think it means (just fat) in the hobby. But BBW is supposed to mean big beautiful woman...in the regular world, correct? Some bigger women are pretty , some are not. Personality matters a lot here. But a 100 lb woman can do more right? Well.... Lol..
Maybe yes maybe no.
I am glad we are all different.
Every guy (and girl) has different tastes. Originally Posted by Zena
I love curves.
Curvy like me))

Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Not going to lie, I need to see you at some point while in Dallas.
Spinners and curvy women are perfect....as long as they have a nice full booty, can take it deep and good hygiene...feel free to sit on my face anytime.
^^^^^^^ Truth ^^^^^^^

This too:

Both.
If a gal can throw sass, chances are good she may get a date request.
Seriously, if you're not having fun with a friend, why would you be there? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I couldn't have said it better. That said, I'm usually attracted to the small-tittied spinners and the slim-thick chicks with nice, big, not over-large natural tits.

Add cliches here: "To each his own" and "Variety is the spice ... etc"