URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...7-Lulabellaboo
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CIM, MSOG, MPCFS, see ros
Hair Length and Color: Brown curly hair, tied up for me, past shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Fit body with a smackable ass. Shes on the shorted side, about 5 feet but has great proportions
Recommendation: Yes
profile says she is a senior in high school. playing with fire IMO
Also i've seen 2 people say her TCB skills are amazing, but she is actually terrible at responding. If you are a lucky one that gets through to her I guess you have the luck of the draw
Originally Posted by Moranite
Seems like I recall she might have a bf and they might be shaking guys down for $$. Research the reviews heavily to see if there's any indication. I just remember I was texting with her and then decided to avoid completely.
Well, a few days ago Honest Abe reviewed her on oh2, gave her a positive recommendation, for what that’s worth. What was it about the text conversation that made you uneasy?
Seems like I recall she might have a bf and they might be shaking guys down for $$. Research the reviews heavily to see if there's any indication. I just remember I was texting with her and then decided to avoid completely. Originally Posted by atindulgence
Ive got no idea where this is coming from, I have seen here a few times and talked a bit and have gotten 0 indication that she has a bf or that they are shaking people down lol.
Sticky situation for sure