Convicted Terrorist Who Carried Out Bombings in NYC and DC Handling “BLM Fundraising”

Report: Leader of Group Handling “BLM Fundraising” is a Convicted Terrorist Who Carried Out Bombings in NYC and DC

https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/06/...ZqqZv4aD4bI33s

well well, this doesn't look too good for the marxist group to have a convicted terrorist bomber to handle fundraising.

its obvious that they don't give a shit.

putz bill clinton pardoned her on his last day in office.
Yep, and the funding is going through a Dim front group.

It's been known for a week and little to now traction.
  • oeb11
  • 07-13-2020, 06:01 AM
LSM cares not that OBLM is a dedicates marxist terrorist organization - dedicated to collectivization and outlawing heterosexual sex among adults. .

Both the LSM - not until OBLM comes with molotov cocktails to their door.

Trump hate has transformed our nation.
yeah i mentioned that in the thread about trump commuting the sentence of roger stone

don't tell me y'all missed that
I see that Tucker Csrlson mentioned her and his video was taken down by youtube.
Again the LSM is LOOKING away , Marxist terrorists is a understatement ,,,,,
terrorists are marginalized dude
I have the feeling that more than a few Americans may soon be saying "Damn, maybe I should have voted for Trump" but it will be two late. That's why I think that if Republicans can just manage to hold on to the Senate, they can thwart most of what Biden and company want to do but it will all be out there for America to see and in 2022, Republicans can take back the House and end the nightmare.
Bunch a thugs and hoodlums being led by a terrorist.

Bunch a thugs and hoodlums being led by a terrorist.
Originally Posted by winn dixie
and with corporate america giving them millions

they want their brands to be woke

hell jesse jackson and al sharpton were pikers at corporate extortion compared to blm

blm laid the groundwork for years training white kids
Well some how he got out to do his job. Good for him.