(TUL) Itty Bitty Titty Britty

I was going through my OF lists and came across IBTB (Ruby). Looks like her OF is still active. I was under the impression she was out. But does anyone know of she's just collection the OF paychecks? Or is she posting or selling content?
Whats her links? OF, X, etc
Inboxed the link

Whats her links? OF, X, etc Originally Posted by 405Newguy
Also I don't wanna sub just to see she's not posting new stuff and everything there on her page is old stuff we all seen before. If you sub, you think you can help a simp out?

I was going through my OF lists and came across IBTB (Ruby). Looks like her OF is still active. I was under the impression she was out. But does anyone know of she's just collection the OF paychecks? Or is she posting or selling content? Originally Posted by TylerDFight1
Also I don't wanna sub just to see she's not posting new stuff and everything there on her page is old stuff we all seen before. If you sub, you think you can help a simp out?

I was going through my OF lists and came across IBTB (Ruby). Looks like her OF is still active. I was under the impression she was out. But does anyone know of she's just collection the OF paychecks? Or is she posting or selling content? Originally Posted by TylerDFight1
@admin close thread please
I subbed her for a month last spring when I found her account, she had a few videos that I had not seen before (b/g sex and BJ). Since then, last April, my account reports that she has only made one post so I do not think she is active. Though OF is showing her account as being accessed as of two days ago.
I honestly think she's just staying "active" to collect that OF check. I believe there may be some fellow dumps who forgot about their subscription.
I honestly think she's just staying "active" to collect that OF check. I believe there may be some fellow dumps who forgot about their subscription. Originally Posted by TylerDFight1
That could very well be.

For myself I do not plan on resubbing unless I see a lot of content drop.
That could very well be.

For myself I do not plan on resubbing unless I see a lot of content drop. Originally Posted by ImpossibleDreamer
Same here.