URL / Website: None
City: Birmingham
State: Alabama
Address: In call nice hotel in Homewood
Activities: Bbbj, daty, fiv, mish, k9, COF
Hair Length and Color: Short brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim lithe dancer body, small perky breast with eraser nipples, clean shaved and clean tasting

Lizzy was recommended to me by a friend. She and I have been trying to connect for quite a while, but had difficulty making schedules work with life happening. Finally was able to work things out. Her comms Can be slow but she will get back through text. Be patient
She was in an upscale hotel in the Homewood, Mt Brook area

She is getting dental implants and is very shy about her smile or kissing. This is due to bad life choices/ activities of her past that she has overcome. She is very honest and up front about it and I truly want to believe that is in her past. I Just wanted to give full disclosure to yall
Recommendation: Yes
Great review! If you’re not having a great time with Lizzy, you’re doing something wrong! Lol. Keeps herself in great shape and has the tightest body I’ve ever seen. You can bounce a quarter off her butt in doggy! Very sweet. Treat her well guys and respect her privacy!!
No web presence?
Just hit her up.
Curiosity is killing me.,
Right
Just hit her up. She might could be talked into sending a photo or 2 if she is interested
UTR = No web presence! That’s kind of the point! Lol
I saw her earlier this week (thanks Rick!). She did send photo’s.
Thanks for the review and info Rick. I’m from Houston area but came to Bham for work. Been checking the web for the Birmingham area but most adds look to be scams and the remaining aren’t within my desire.

Lizzy sounds like she could become a regular for me. Just sent her a text, hope she responds.

If anyone has suggestions for me please feel free to message.
By the way, even though it shows 0 encounters for me, I had several on ASPD under the same username (if y’all remember that site) I got busted one time, so I decided to no longer leave reviews. But I have been out of the game for a long time also.
In short…I’m not LE lol
Great review. Had a great time with her. She’s hosting in Birmingham tonight and tomorrow!
She was out of commission for a week or so but had a great time with her today!