Does the US have a "secret" weapon?

as for the NK's artillery, it would have to be shut down by a mix of fighter bombers & B1 bombers within 30 minutes of firing. they do know the general location of the batteries. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
MOABs
Even the Iraqis were smarter than that. A problem with you attempting to evaluate intelligence gathering is you have none.

Your intellectual, problem solving skills are at the Thug's level. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Go parrot your democrat playbook elsewhere.
Same as it's working out for you, and everyone else. Originally Posted by bambino
A nuclear war is disturbing. Except to Trump.
Really? Trumps mouth is secret??????? I think you're fooling yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Kinda like bumshit telling everyone his real name is really Ekim
Kinda like bumshit telling everyone his real name is really Ekim Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I know who I am, and I know you are DSK.
Glad we cleared that up. Butt stupid.
They are not our friends. Originally Posted by bamscram
No shit, man you are one sharp monkey
Go parrot .... Originally Posted by bamscram
Looks like I hit the nail on the head....your pointed head.

You "talk" when you should be listening ... just like the NK Thug!

But that's what little thug loudmouths like you do. Talk!
I know who I am, and I know you are DSK.
Glad we cleared that up. Butt stupid. Originally Posted by bamscram
Who are you retarded lenny
A nuclear war is disturbing. Except to Trump. Originally Posted by bamscram
Trump didn't create this problem did he? It was the incompetence of Clinton, Bush and Obama on this matter. It landed on Trumps desk. There are two options Lenny. Accept NK as a nuclear state, or not. I guess your OK with the former. ( NK as a nuclear power) I don't think that's an option. Trumps administration is trying to come to a diplomatic solution. NK isnt interested. So Lenny, what should he do? Wait for NK to drop a bomb on the US? Then retaliate after a couple hundred thousand Americans die? Is that the strategy you prefer? I don't think NK or Iran should have nukes. And we have to do whatever's possible to make sure they don't have them. Yeah, that's what I think.
Trumps administration is trying to come to a diplomatic solution. NK isnt interested.

Then retaliate after a couple hundred thousand Americans die? Is that the strategy you prefer? Originally Posted by bambino
My concern is that the NK Thug has been lulled into believing some of the domestic bullshit here about Trump's Administration ... much of which is echoed on this board ... and also that the division in this country will forestall the Trump Administration from taking military action against NK.

As a consequence of the Anti-Trump/Anti-War hysteria in this country coming from a handful of loudmouths (as reflected in this forum) the danger of a nuclear strike on this country is even greater and a danger of the U.S. making a preemptive strike is even higher.

The NK Thug is trying to "posture" himself in an advantageous position with what he perceives to be a weak POTUS based on the media bullshit he sees and hears.

Additionally, he lacks real time "intelligence" of our capacities and he keeps taunting the region with his missile lobs as he beats his chest and fluffs up. He's totally unaware that doing so enhances U.S. information and data gathering while at the same time giving the U.S. (and others in the region) a "live fire" look to tweak the data necessary for a surgical strike.

Some of the same shit being said now was being said in the ramp up to the Kuwait action we took and the 2003 continuation of that action, which, IMO, should have been finished back then. Kicking cans down the road don't work for the good of the U.S. citizens remaining after the current POTUS leaves office.
No shit, man you are one sharp monkey Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You are one retard. Have a banana chimp.
Looks like I hit the nail on the head....your pointed head.

You "talk" when you should be listening ... just like the NK Thug!

But that's what little thug loudmouths like you do. Talk! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Want a cracker parrot boy?
  • Trey
  • 09-20-2017, 12:24 PM
So do any of you think China or Russia will be bold enough or maybe a better word would be stupid enough to back up the fat little rocket man and risk total world destruction Originally Posted by Hotrod511
This depends on how hard we get hit. I think if they see us taking good real losses. Not this bs in Iraq and Afghanistan real war deaths and destruction on our side. I could see them pushing. China already did once anyway thats how we got here.
Trump didn't create this problem did he? It was the incompetence of Clinton, Bush and Obama on this matter. It landed on Trumps desk. There are two options Lenny. Accept NK as a nuclear state, or not. I guess your OK with the former. ( NK as a nuclear power) I don't think that's an option. Trumps administration is trying to come to a diplomatic solution. NK isnt interested. So Lenny, what should he do? Wait for NK to drop a bomb on the US? Then retaliate after a couple hundred thousand Americans die? Is that the strategy you prefer? I don't think NK or Iran should have nukes. And we have to do whatever's possible to make sure they don't have them. Yeah, that's what I think. Originally Posted by bambino
Look little ass kisser the last administrations had their failures. However Kim's father and grandfather were not the same as this egomaniac.
You add that with your hero's big mouth and another war is the last ting we need.
We are still paying for the last two wars someone started.
Fuck you assholes and your preempted strikes.
Trump didn't create this problem did he? It was the incompetence of Clinton, Bush and Obama on this matter. It landed on Trumps desk. There are two options Lenny. Accept NK as a nuclear state, or not. I guess your OK with the former. ( NK as a nuclear power) I don't think that's an option. Trumps administration is trying to come to a diplomatic solution. NK isnt interested. So Lenny, what should he do? Wait for NK to drop a bomb on the US? Then retaliate after a couple hundred thousand Americans die? Is that the strategy you prefer? I don't think NK or Iran should have nukes. And we have to do whatever's possible to make sure they don't have them. Yeah, that's what I think. Originally Posted by bambino
That's way to many questions for a retarded monkey to comprehend bambino