URL / Website: https://xiaoyaojing168.xyz/
City: Allen
State: Texas
Address: Hotel in Allen TX
Activities: Shower, DFK, Nipple Kissing, BBBJ, 69, CIM, BLS, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Black, Mid-Back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Small beautiful chinese girl, with a knocker body. Shapely ass, and natural B-size breasts. Beautiful nipples, Milk-like body.
Recommendation: Yes
A bit overpriced for what you got. Don’t you think?

https://youtu.be/TIXx10DBrPk
That website is mostly in Chinese. Is there another website?
Google Translate will translate the entire page with URL
The site is always changing, are they really rotating the girls weekly? Tried the Chinese booking before I discovered this forum, I actually walked out three times in a single day. Was shown photo, promised this is model, got there and NFW same model; walked out and called booker, told go to another location, sent more photos, get there, again, NFW the girl who answered the door was ever the girl in the photo; sent to 3rd location - same result.

So - I am a little gun-shy on the Chinese agency - but I want to believe this one may have it dialed in. Did Aiwei look anything like her photos? I mean, accepting they are photo-shopped to knock a few years off, can you say that she ever looked like the photo?
I don't have a lot of history - other than 2 times. I was very skeptical the first time, but had a good experience with Aiwei. So went back and saw her again the week after. The second time, Aiwei told me that she is going to New York, and then the booker reached out to me with a new website and new girls.

They seem to be rotating girls, but not on a weekly basis. Maybe every 2 weeks or so.

They did change their website, small changes. The chinese name "xiaoyaojing" is the same, but different numbers after that.

I also saw her in different hotels - first time in Richardson, and second in Allen.

Regarding your question on photos, none of the photos are a perfect match. Too much photoshopping, but all I can say is Aiwei was pretty in person. Not as pretty as in the photo, but still pretty enough. Not to be racist, but all chinese girls look the same to me. I can't recognize the girl in person from a photo.

Website also said Aiwei was 21, but she told me that she's 27. But she could easily pass for 20-24.

So, website is full of lies (or exaggerations), but what else can you expect?

I also see a lot of fake reviews from this provider in this forum. But for what's worth, this review is not fake.

I only tried this chinese agency because they have no screening. The K-agencies want me send them my ID, and I'm not doing that. Anything hints or suggestions on how to get screened with them, will be very much appreciated.
I only tried this chinese agency because they have no screening. The K-agencies want me send them my ID, and I'm not doing that. Anything hints or suggestions on how to get screened with them, will be very much appreciated. Originally Posted by aaa64102

I can't help there, maybe someone knows a work-a-round. K-Studios let me cover most information. YMMV In the end, I decided less risky to give info to Studio that is well reviewed here than to go in blind to meet Indy. Plus, Indy Asians are difficult to find.