Nuru massage?

Has anybody tried this? It sounds yummy intriguing. It's a seaweed gel. More or less: session starts off with a mutual massage, then adjourn to a plastic mattress or plastic sheet on a regular mattress, then a super, slippery full contact extensive body slide then.......

It sounds like wonderful, messy fun to me!
It's fun! I do it all the time. I use organic oils instead though because the NURU gel is very expensive, I always have to order it online, and to me it dries way too quickly and I don't really care for the consistancy. That and it broke me out once. Other than that, the technique is the same.
Someone say Crisco party?
Not going to use Crisco anywhere near my dick. That stuff is shortening!
Not going to use Crisco anywhere near my dick. That stuff is shortening! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh my lord

As for the crisco party mention I would be up for some slippery fun as long as it was carpet not hard wood otherwise we would slide for days XD
Has anybody tried this? It sounds yummy intriguing. It's a seaweed gel. More or less: session starts off with a mutual massage, then adjourn to a plastic mattress or plastic sheet on a regular mattress, then a super, slippery full contact extensive body slide then.......

It sounds like wonderful, messy fun to me! Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
Yes I did, it's really awesome, as is the lady who gives it.
http://www.nirvanaangel.com/gallery.html
Not going to use Crisco anywhere near my dick. That stuff is shortening! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL Nobody can top your comment.
I thought you liked 'em "fat in the can"!!
haha, not Crisco, more like peach kernel oil.