Encounter: Oh Charlie

User ID: -
Date: 01/04/19
Name: Charlie
Phone: 850-480-8568
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/907410174222
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Apt off Langley
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, Cowgirl, Doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nearly 6 foot tall Blue eyed Blonde with long legs that go all the way up and make a pretty fine ass of themselves
Recommendation: Yes
Noticed she is back at it always wanted to see her thanks for the review ... gotta go now !
She looks hot! Always wondered about her, never understood her weight listed on her adds, but at 6 foot it makes a lot of sense.
Good bj skills?
She seems to like wearing boots with some heels on them. At least that's usually what she's wearing when I've met her, so it makes her seem taller yet. She gives a pretty good BBBJ, nice and wet with some DT. She doesn't pay as much attention to the boys as some. I don't know how far she goes with it. I've never quizzed her or pushed her on it. Somehow or another, after 5 minutes or so I always seem to get tangled up in those long legs of hers.
Ive often wondered about her. I did some facebook stalking on another proved and saw she was friends with Charlie. I looked thru her pics and page but haven’t met her yet.
Any current intel on if she is still in pcb and legit?
  • mj850
  • 04-23-2019, 08:55 PM
Charlie is great. Seen her a few times but not lately. A few weeks ago I saw this tall, statuesque pretty platinum blonde crossing Davis Hwy. I did a double take and it was her. I hope she comes back.
Charlie used to stay pretty much in the Pensacola area. Lately it seems she's been traveling around the panhandle. You will just have to contact her and see. I saw her again last month when she was visiting FWB. I always have a good time with her.