New Military Litmus Test? Will You Fire on Citizens?

From Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow:

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new "litmus test" in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. "The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not". Those who will not are being removed. - Dr. Jim Garrow - January 21, 2013

This was a Facebook post on his page yesterday. If true, it is truly frightening.

But wait, there's more:

This comes on the heels of Sunday's report in the Washington Free Beacon (WFB) that the head of Central Command, Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis is being dismissed by Obama and will leave his post in March. The WFB article states:

“Word on the national security street is that General James Mattis is being given the bum’s rush out of his job as commander of Central Command, and is being told to vacate his office several months earlier than planned.”

Did Gen. Mattis refuse to "fire on U.S. citizens?"

You clowns really need to open your eyes. Remember, Obama does NOT give a DAMN about you!

http://www.examiner.com/article/shoc...n-u-s-citizens
There's nothing to worry about. If you go quietly to the FEMA camps, they won't shoot you. Just stay out of the showers.
If this sort of thinking is for real, and if anything of this sort occurs then we can expect to hear of great tragedy.
The smart ones would confirm that they would obey the orders of the commoner in chief.....who is a citizen.
From Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow:

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new "litmus test" in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. "The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not". Those who will not are being removed. - Dr. Jim Garrow - January 21, 2013

This was a Facebook post on his page yesterday. If true, it is truly frightening.

But wait, there's more:

This comes on the heels of Sunday's report in the Washington Free Beacon (WFB) that the head of Central Command, Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis is being dismissed by Obama and will leave his post in March. The WFB article states:

“Word on the national security street is that General James Mattis is being given the bum’s rush out of his job as commander of Central Command, and is being told to vacate his office several months earlier than planned.”

Did Gen. Mattis refuse to "fire on U.S. citizens?"

You clowns really need to open your eyes. Remember, Obama does NOT give a DAMN about you!

http://www.examiner.com/article/shoc...n-u-s-citizens Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

another thread from the panic in chief.
Is Obama questioning each potential military inductee personally?

You understand that you just look stupid when you post this kind of absurd shit up, right COG?
I remember my Dad telling me years ago that Marines were being asked in boot camp if they would be willing to shoot/kill American citizens.

So, this sounds like more like a new spin on an old urban legend.
  • Laz
  • 01-23-2013, 08:26 AM
This just does not pass the snicker test for me.
Cog I bet we have the same FB friend. He's not wrong. I saw someone this week that confirmed it (and he would know.) general mattis has been removed too.
Let's see how this story develops in some of the more mainstream press - Breitbart, The Blaze, Powerline, Right Scoop...................

If true...........
Prove it wrong. I would love that. However, such a notion is not far-fetched, and well within the realm of possibilities with the Obama administration.

Still, I hope it's wrong.
COG: I wouldn't put it past this president.....but if Obama is implementing this policy, then I would also think many many more would be going public with it........

I am skeptical....but.....
Prove it wrong. I would love that. However, such a notion is not far-fetched, and well within the realm of possibilities with the Obama administration.

Still, I hope it's wrong. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, there you go. "Prove it wrong".....the usual COG response when called on a complete bullshit post. Followed by more of your usual prevarications. It's "possible" and "within the realm of possibilities" and, of course....the I'm-not-responsible-for-this- bullshit comment:

"I hope it's wrong."

So, when it comes out that it is wrong, instead of you saying "Gee, I'm an idiot and should have known better than to post up such a stupid thing", you can say "Thank goodness I was wrong!"

Shit, not even Whirly believes it. That ought to tell you something right there.
The guy saying it isn't a loon, he is a Nobel Prize nominee. Oops. Maybe he is a loon. But he didn't win it, so maybe he isn't. In any event, I have yet to see evidence to the contrary. You'd think if he was lying, there would be some evidence to the contrary. However, I can't find any. That reputable people are reporting this is quite frightening.

From Press TV, quoting the Examiner:

Dr. Jim Garrow, a renowned author and humanitarian who was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, sparked a firestorm of controversy when he wrote on Facebook that President Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens.

In an exclusive interview with Examiner.com, Dr. Garrow said the man who told him this is a military hero who is known by everybody in the country.

"I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new 'litmus test' in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks," he wrote.

"The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on U.S. citizens or not," the unnamed military officer reportedly said. Dr. Garrow also wrote that those who do not meet this litmus test are being removed.

On Tuesday, Dr. Garrow said that officers who know about this cannot come forward without endangering themselves and facing possible retaliation from the administration.

According to Dr. Garrow, the officer who made the allegation learned about the litmus test from the person who got him interested in military service. That person, Dr. Garrow added, was forced out for failing to meet the criteria.

Dr. Garrow said he promised to keep the officer's name from the public, adding that he stands behind what he was told regardless of the consequences.

"I would stake my full reputation on this gentleman," he said.

"If people want to throw things at me, fine," he added, calling it "an honor" to come under fire for keeping his promise to the officer.

Dr. Garrow told Examiner that there are people in the administration who are paid to "attack those who raise doubts" about anyone who criticizes the Obama administration.

As numerous sites have mentioned, Dr. Garrow is no conspiracy theorist or "random crackpot on Facebook." Examiner.com

Note the links in the article. This is not just an Obama anomaly. GW Bush appears to have come up with this gem. More evidence that there is almost no difference between GW Bush and Obama. They're all the same.

http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/285035.html
think that was the Syrian army not ours.