Banned for no foooking reason! Shine Da Great!

Eccos and eccas your boy is foooking back to liven up this foooking funeral home! I probably won't be here long because first, I have a shaft and massive balls so I don't take too well to other men telling me what da foook to do. It's all good, I spent my time getting free pus out of Max's wine dive and even scored a few freaky byotches out of a sex addicts meeting. I would suggest to the powers that be that Shine Da Great should have thread immunity. Your Coed viewership was probably down by half since I've been gone. Anyhoo, mods, Hans solo, my favorite mod, please come by The Address tonight and tell the door staff you are there for Shines party. We'll be up on the stage with the DJ. Once I show you cats how we foooking party Shine will have carte blanche around here. So come by modos and let's partay! #the address
.#shine is always lit. #hennessey. #ciroc. #on me(I mean my patnas). #shine for mod. # I'm foooked up. Let's get it!!! Toodlez....
SPAM
ugh.......WW has learned absolutely nothing .......and already starting useless threads over and over again.........foooook........
I'm like Deshaun Watson I got nothing but love for you guys. Like why da foooking Shine Da Great hate. How is this spam
It's foooking entertainment along the rules. Look guys, I understand you guys don't get me and I certainly don't get you'll, but we can all coexist. Shine Da Great Lubs you'll. Toodlez...
I'm like Deshaun Watson I got nothing but love for you guys. Like why da foooking Shine Da Great hate. How is this spam
It's foooking entertainment along the rules. Look guys, I understand you guys don't get me and I certainly don't get you'll, but we can all coexist. Shine Da Great Lubs you'll. Toodlez...
Eccos and eccas your boy is foooking back to liven up this foooking funeral home! I probably won't be here long because first, I have a shaft and massive balls so I don't take too well to other men telling me what da foook to do. It's all good, I spent my time getting free pus out of Max's wine dive and even scored a few freaky byotches out of a sex addicts meeting. I would suggest to the powers that be that Shine Da Great should have thread immunity. Your Coed viewership was probably down by half since I've been gone. Anyhoo, mods, Hans solo, my favorite mod, please come by The Address tonight and tell the door staff you are there for Shines party. We'll be up on the stage with the DJ. Once I show you cats how we foooking party Shine will have carte blanche around here. So come by modos and let's partay! #the address
.#shine is always lit. #hennessey. #ciroc. #on me(I mean my patnas). #shine for mod. # I'm foooked up. Let's get it!!! Toodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
So did you just wake up from this DREAM??
It's past ten o'clock Houston.. Do you know where all your mandles are?? hahahahahaha
.#shine is always lit. #hennessey. #ciroc. #on me(I mean my patnas). #shine for mod. # I'm foooked up. Let's get it!!! Toodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

• pxmcc
  • 09-24-2018, 12:35 AM
^^lol
welcome back shine. go easy on all those threads tho. remember, quality not quantity, good sir. foooking toodlez..

i just read your full post. you sound fatalistic sir. you should consider starting one thread, the shine thread. i'll go to bat for your right to have a thread, although Ike enjoys banning me too, so my advocacy may not amount to much. but i'm always down for a bloody good scrum for a righteous cause, bans and their ilk be damned..
Op,Are you working for the other site to make coed look like trash.
How did someone that trolls shine get a supreme directive against him?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-26-2018, 10:12 AM
How did someone that trolls shine get a supreme directive against him? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I'm assuming your question is not tongue in cheek. when trolling/insults get too bad between 2 members, it's mod staff who issue the Supreme Directive. it can be requested by a party in interest, but usually it's when staff gets tired of reading too many rtms..
I'm assuming your question is not tongue in cheek. when trolling/insults get too bad between 2 members, it's mod staff who issue the Supreme Directive. it can be requested by a party in interest, but usually it's when staff gets tired of reading too many rtms.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Mods actually reading rtm's ? hahahahahaha
I'm assuming your question is not tongue in cheek. when trolling/insults get too bad between 2 members, it's mod staff who issue the Supreme Directive. it can be requested by a party in interest, but usually it's when staff gets tired of reading too many rtms.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Oh, so they both have one? Ok makes sense. Shine aint my favorite person on here but I could see that he gets attacked alot by the same few people.