HOBBYISTS & PROVIDERS ...Pet peeves top 5 what's on you list?

I have a few..
What's yours?

😀
#1 When a provider says "Are you almost finished"
Board spammers
Ghosting
Poor TCB
Outdated profile pics
Lack of IOP
Here’s my top 5:

1. Dressed down. C’mon ladies: look sexy and smell nice, like you would to impress another woman.

2. No IOP. Suck and fuck like your livelihood depends on it, not like a bitter housewife or backpage mechanic.

3. Shitty TCB. Manage your schedule and be on time like you would for your probation officer or an order to appear, not a druken booty call with your baby daddy.

4. As others have mentioned: “Are you done yet?” See #2.

5. Asking me to pick things up on my way. I’m a client, not Uber Eats.
My pet peeves pretty much fall in booking or setting up the meeting...

1. I can't stand when people contact me and call me babe. I feel this way in the RW too, it annoys me no matter who does it.

2. Phone calls at 4am like I am really gonna meet with someone at 4am.

3. After getting everything set up and confirming a time, etc., then he asks stupid questions that a cop would ask and I have to abort the mission and the whole meeting is ruined.

4. People who contact me and butcher the English language, "hey bb u avail 4 da good timez i gotz da dic pic 4 u"

5. Dick pics

5. Asking me to pick things up on my way. I’m a client, not Uber Eats. Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8
I can't even believe this happens. I have seen where a couple of guys have mentioned a girl asks them to stop at Sonic or whatever and I can't even imagine asking someone that.
I can't even believe this happens. I have seen where a couple of guys have mentioned a girl asks them to stop at Sonic or whatever and I can't even imagine asking someone that. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
It happens. I've been asked to stop and get condoms, cigarettes, soft drinks and wine coolers over the years.
It happens. I've been asked to stop and get condoms, cigarettes, soft drinks and wine coolers over the years. Originally Posted by Bankshot
I have never done it, but I could see possibly asking someone to pick up a soda or something if they mention they are stopping at the gas station and it's someone I have met before.

But I could not imagine asking a total stranger to go out of the way and totally run an errand for me. I would think that would be a red flag right there that this person is high maintenance and probably not going to be a good time.
Skin Tags
Dirty Dishes
Bitch Face
Lacks IOP
Fake or really old profile Pics
5. Dick pics Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Why send a provider a dick pic? It’s completely irrelevant.
1. Stinky snatch.
2. Not ready when I get there even though we have a confirmed time and I have let you know ETA.
3. Stopping in middle of session to answer door, check phone (mood killer). I am paying you for your time.
4. Confirm the menu but after the session starts it changes.
5. Girls with no skills.
1. Are you done?
2. Not dressing sexy, just a tshirt and pajamas with no underwear
3. Soul-less when fucking
4. Too much teeth
5. Dirty room

Yea asking me to stop by to buy rubbers or cigars, like 'okay'
Lol. I have gotten all those things
Arriving at an incall only to be told to wait, that the provider is not ready, such and such.
I'll hang on for 15 minutes, if the provider is not ready then I'm 100% out. On to the next.
Unenthusiastic rimjobs.