Star Tattoos

I keep seeing more providers displaying various forms of stars in their ink these days. Has this become some sort of hobby designation or is it just a popular design? Inquiring minds want to know.

GB
I personally think it tacky. I enjoy ink, but don't enjoy ink just to have ink. Something that is tasteful and and has meaning is the ink I enjoy.
Same with tattoos that are crowns, pot leaves, Astros shoot star logo and the Rockets "R" logo
Tattoos are very personal choice. Some are innovative but most go for standard templates that are cheaper to put on. If anyone had not done a tattoo you should know a custom design costs a hell lot.
ive had my stars since 09 (mine are nautical stars) but recently artists like rihanna taylor swift and lady gaga have made them ever popular with the ladies. back when i got my custom design it was stars because every girl had a butterfly or flowers and i opted to be diffrent. every star on my body is for a family or very close friend that made an impact on my life in some way before they passed. i mean it beats putting 23 names on me right??? lol..(and dont worry they are all on one side in one sleeve)
Star tats never bothered me personally, just the ones I mentioned above
Tatoos are a turn-off for me. OK, maybe one or two little ones "somewhere". Not a whole sleeve or a back mural.

I worked with veterans in a hospital setting some while ago. I will tell you that there is nothing attractive about a 60-70 year old Hula girl, or a bleeding heart with five names crossed out under it.

That cute little Geko asn turn into an Iguana in a few short years.