Ok, so honestly...to the gents....

Now that the poll is up and people's location are more specific, Im curious as to what type of provides the gents are wanting to come their way to visit?

Some of the towns like Amarillo have Jenn and Jackie who are awesome and there are others Im sure who have local girls, but you all are wanting different talent, but Im curious as to what kind of girls you all are wanting to attract out there???
ummm...real ones?

Or as my old college buddy used to say two tits a hole and a heart beat...LOL

Midland Odessa has no permanent providers that I know of... Lubbock only has two (sam and Kayla) and with the utmost respect are not my taste. Abilene has no perms (that I know of) ...I have finally learned my lesson about trying the CL and BP girls, so in all honesty a good reputable provider that is eager to please and easy on the eyes...
fs gfe naughty naughty naughty pse nasty
fs gfe naughty naughty naughty pse nasty Originally Posted by cash69
My kind of man!
My preference, with all due respect, is for women with a couple of recent positive reviews that are 20 to 35 yrs old and fit within the "rule of 100".

"rule of 100" == measurements total < 100
I'm in Lubbock so I'll take almost anybody that isn't a bp skank that is well reviewed. This is tough place to hobby. I'd love some help from some more experienced local dudes on what and who is best way out here!
funnydude, you have visitors in Lubbock 2 or 3 times a month.
funnydude, you have visitors in Lubbock 2 or 3 times a month. Originally Posted by cash69
Yup totally agree !! Lubbock has much more providers either visiting or staying there ! Midland/Odessa has none... For some reason,providers visit Lubbock but dont drop by in Midland/Odessa even though they are the same size and population as Lubbock! Lubbock is much better for hobbying than Midland/Odessa any day .
I like variety but variety with a good history. Established and reviews are what Im looking for.

To AshleyAshton, cannot wait until our next meeting and perhaps you will have Cinfullyurs join us?
Yup totally agree !! Lubbock has much more providers either visiting or staying there ! Midland/Odessa has none... For some reason,providers visit Lubbock but dont drop by in Midland/Odessa even though they are the same size and population as Lubbock! Lubbock is much better for hobbying than Midland/Odessa any day . Originally Posted by delimex007

Dude, Lubbock metro is nearly 300,000. Midland/Odessa is only around 200,000. Makes a difference but I agree that more of the providers that visit Lubbock should give Midland/Odessa a chance. I seem to remember on ASPD that there was talk as to why no one visits Mid/Od. Seems lots of folks want but very few want to make a firm appointment.
I would think most of us prefer one body type or the other but perhaps her attitude is more important. I personally prefer GFE who talks/laughs a lot and not in a creepy way haha
I like a provider that likes a good greek session, but my luck none really tour San Angelo and definitely no locals.
I like a provider that likes a good greek session, but my luck none really tour San Angelo and definitely no locals. Originally Posted by ponyboy
I agree with ponyboy. But, as bad as you think you might have it in San Angelo, it has to be better than Alamogordo.
I prefer a provider that really clicks with me and whom I can see regularly. Out here in Odessa, we do have visitors come through, but it would be nice to have someone like you, Ashley, that could come regularly. I'm looking forward to your upcoming visit.