DesireMeDestiny Clarification

A couple weeks ago there was a post about Destiny that she NCNS a guy from Nebraska. He ran her through the mud and really made her look bad. I saw her yesterday and she was very disappointed. Her business this week has been very poor and she is just trying to make a go of it. she told me that she never saw this guy because he was very rude and not respectful on the phone. Destiny is a very fun gal and I have seen her several times. We always have a great time and she is a ball of fire. Please give her a chance and disregard comments made by one person. Just my two cents worth.
While I have no personal experience with this provider, I have many times seen a pattern of a lady having repeatedly good reviews, then somebody posts one bad one and everybody gets worried?! Eventually you may meet a provider you don't click with but lots of other guys do. There is nothing wrong with that. And if you are one of the guys who enjoyed that provider it may seem like a personal attack, but let it go. We all aren't going to like the same thing, that's why we need more reviews and more opinions.
That said, I think Destiny looks awesome.
While I have no personal experience with this provider, I have many times seen a pattern of a lady having repeatedly good reviews, then somebody posts one bad one and everybody gets worried?! Eventually you may meet a provider you don't click with but lots of other guys do. There is nothing wrong with that. And if you are one of the guys who enjoyed that provider it may seem like a personal attack, but let it go. We all aren't going to like the same thing, that's why we need more reviews and more opinions.
That said, I think Destiny looks awesome. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2
I noticed that with my favorite. I've seen her for many years and have never had the slightest issue, in fact she's just gotten better, then I read some stuff posted about her that makes my jaw drop. I guess it's best to be careful, both about the positive and the negative stuff you read.
Ya i just seen her yesterday and had a lot of fun really nice girl
I personally didn't give his comments any thoughts. After all the good reviews I assumed he was trolling or only telling part of a story to make himself look good. Destiny is georgeous and as soon as I can work it out I intend on visiting her.
Glad you made this post xCYting. I am in Destiny's corner also. I have also seen a bad review of a provider have a negative impact on her business. We really need to watch what we say on here, it can really have an impact. BTW, I plan on seeing destiny again as soon as our schedules match. She was an absolute pro when I met her.
As she has many good reviews I doubt she needs any WK, I doubt her business has been to poor since hes in a different state and all, but im sure she made you feel horrible for her. He said she NCNS, so if thats the case then she deserved to get something, the rest of the store I have no idea about but when your that good and that experienced theres no excuses to NCNS someone. She should have came on here her self and spoke up, not someone who just got some pussy or head from the girl, it takes at least 48/72 hours for pussy to wear off.
Hell yeah! What Shalya said! Newbie WKs...Geez! What the heck is this board for anyway?
Cy is not a newb. Most guys on here would value his input.
I wasnt talking about CY being a newbie, but I was talking about him WKing, were grown and no body should need a WK, Ive told her the same she should have came out here in the open and defended herself on open forum, or just let it go. He sounds like a nut job anyways, so she might have just been better off.
A couple weeks ago there was a post about Destiny that she NCNS a guy from Nebraska. He ran her through the mud and really made her look bad. I saw her yesterday and she was very disappointed. Her business this week has been very poor and she is just trying to make a go of it. she told me that she never saw this guy because he was very rude and not respectful on the phone. Destiny is a very fun gal and I have seen her several times. We always have a great time and she is a ball of fire. Please give her a chance and disregard comments made by one person. Just my two cents worth. Originally Posted by x"CY"ting
This is completely false. I am the one who made the comments. The only time I talked to her was to confirm the apt as it was originally made three hours before the apt time. She confirmed it and then I never spoke to her again. She didn't answer my calls when I called on the way to the appt. She never called to explain why she NCNS. I have a lot of reviews on this board and I always tell the truth in my reviews and comments. I also find it kind of offensive when some WK tries to downplay the truth. I also said she has great reviews and that's why I was surprised at the complete lack of respect when at least not calling me back with a reason. If you don't want to take the information I gave and choose to ignore it that's fine with me. I use the board to inform and that's why I posted in the Iowa section.
Its kind of funny how I am getting threatening messages because I put my two sense in this, and I wasnt sticking up for anyone.
it takes at least 48/72 hours for pussy to wear off. Originally Posted by shayla84
Pussy wears off?
lol yes Livin at some point lol dont make me become ghetto and dramafied, damn it pussy wears off !!!! lol