Geography question.

As a non Iowa native there is something I've always been curious about. Why is the hobby scene in Ames and Iowa City almost non existent? I've lived here for 5 years now and never seen any providers based out of Ames. As a college town why aren't there tons of young college girls trying to pay their way thru college? Why aren't there any strip clubs full of girls trying to earn tuition money? Isn't Iowa city one of the largest party schools in the country? Again, hardly any providers in that area looking to make money. Being from the Chicago area, any college neighborhoods were always target rich environments. Why are these two areas as hobby free as a church bake sale?
My guess would be they are so small. It would be very difficult to blend in and fly under the radar. Everyone would know. However, take a look at Ames and Iowa City areas on seeking arrangement and they have quite a few. Just more discreet how they go about it.
really for central iowa!!! interesting!
ditto....I would love to visit...but it costs alot to tour small places....you have to get enough interest to make it worthwhile and fun!

I am one of the lowest donations and only see two or three guys a day..plus i like nicer hotels...so my profit margin is low and harder to reach.
Thats true dallas, sucks cause I have interests in going to other place in iowa but theres just not enough request, I would have though davenport would be another big one but its not ;(
Ames has never been real active, probably due to its proximity to Des Moines.

Before the dawn of the internet, Iowa City once had three (and for a short, glorious period of time) four massage parlors employing dozens of girls. Two were operated by Touch of Mink when that establishment was well worth patronizing. A lot of Iowa City girls now use various sugar daddy sites to find....benefactors. I have had relationships with three U of I coeds through sugar daddy sites. Those relationships are much more complicated than "the hobby" but much more intimate also.
I've wondered the same thing. It seems like being in IC would be close enough to get the CR residents and not too far to get QC folks if you were a provider with good reviews and/or special skills (looking at you Dallas) that would justify a little extra time. I live in CR and am not thrilled seeing providers there even though I keep very under the radar. I'm invisible in IC and would feel much safer and have even been known to go to DSM to avoid any possible issues.

I can't guarantee that I would jump in line for ladies that visit IC (as I'm kind of partial to a certain gal) but it would certainly raise my eyebrows if one were to show up in my backyard.
Ya, I get the touring thing. Ladies don't come to Des Moines because there isn't enough interest which blows. I just find it curious that two towns full of broke college girls isn't big in the hobby scene. The sugar daddy thing is intriguing. I'm not really rolling in enough disposable income to make that work I think. Plus the more "intimate" experience is what I like to avoid. I've got a wife for an intimate relationship that empties my bank account. Ha ha.
Hasn't been a provider based out of Ames since Morgan.
Im excited to start seeing new places with shayla, should be fun...
I visit Des Moines regularly and always do good! {last trip in December was slow but still ended up good in the end}
I tried to advertise amongst some other IA spots for Iowa City but didn't get much from it....for me response elsewhere has just been much better (DSM, CR etc).
I visit Des Moines regularly and always do good! {last trip in December was slow but still ended up good in the end} Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's awesome! I had been asking to come visit. I would do that this spring. I can't wait!
That's awesome! I had been asking to come visit. I would do that this spring. I can't wait! Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
Can't wait for spring, now. Looking forward to seeing you visit, Kat!