Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fem...j/322670904795
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: North East Side
Hair Length and Color: Long, Brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hazel has some curves, and a very pretty face. She's got a very nice ass, big tits, and a bit of a belly. Probably about 5'6", very much a girl next door type.
Recommendation: Yes
does her ass be ...as huuuuuge as it done ...look ...in them pics?

...here be ta hopin ya
...an here done be a ...thanks fer ...sharin an a very special ...first post!
Thanks oy.
Nice review and great ratios!
Yes! She is very good! She and I have hooked up several times. Looks like she finally Hs her life cleaned up and straightened out. I can’t wait to see her again
You guys have no idea what good is, I know good and she isn’t. I saw her last week and all she did was bitch and complain about her shitty life and shitty apartment. I wanted to cut and run but I felt sorry for her. The action was lackluster at best, she got a hair in her mouth and started gaging, I couldn’t keep my attention up if you know what I mean. Don’t waste your time or money on this over weight has been. How about some honesty in your reviews so others don’t waste time and money like I did!
Don’t often comment and in the field we are all pursuing i think ymmv is a declaimer for half the ladies in this site. Ozzman didn’t u review Felcity this year and give her a positive review? I agree let’s all be honest AND let’s share.....ozz....in a review not some OPed.
You guys have no idea what good is, I know good and she isn’t. I saw her last week and all she did was bitch and complain about her shitty life and shitty apartment. I wanted to cut and run but I felt sorry for her. The action was lackluster at best, she got a hair in her mouth and started gaging, I couldn’t keep my attention up if you know what I mean. Don’t waste your time or money on this over weight has been. How about some honesty in your reviews so others don’t waste time and money like I did! Originally Posted by Ozzman24

Reviewers having to give age and weight would be helpful. Im convinced the senior citizens and over 40 crowd are more likely to say yes than others.
Reviewers having to give age and weight would be helpful. Im convinced the senior citizens and over 40 crowd are more likely to say yes than others. Originally Posted by randombl
Yep
His first post and review and you jump all over him...
I'm sure he will love to do another lol