beware of dog

I heard posting a beware of dog sign can be acknowledging ones dog is dangerous. Also, because of that, it might cause issues if the dogs bite.
I am wondering if the disclaimers that say this is fantasy only, or this is for companionship might have similiar negative effects no one is thinking of.
The "companionship only " disclaimers are about as useful as a match in hell.
The "companionship only " disclaimers are about as useful as a match in hell. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
exactly the disclaimers mean nothing to LE they will still set up stings and still try bust people. The best thing to do is screen your ass off.

As for the clients they can verify a lady is real and legit by checking her reviews. Some ladies don't have any here but they may have some on other sites or on her personal website.
Well, more so as worthless in court. Juries and Judges are not stupid. And, they are allowed to consider the totality of the situation, not just some claim it was 2 folks having sex and not for money as the disclaimer would like you to believe.

It is possible to hire a woman for her time and companionship and even have sex with her later but its damn hard to set up and still pass the smell test.
Well, more so as worthless in court. Juries and Judges are not stupid. And, they are allowed to consider the totality of the situation, not just some claim it was 2 folks having sex and not for money as the disclaimer would like you to believe.

It is possible to hire a woman for her time and companionship and even have sex with her later but its damn hard to set up and still pass the smell test. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
my thoughts precisely
Based on the title I thought this was a "I sued a provider who's dog bit me at a session" or " a provider is suing me because my dog bit her doing an outcall to my place"

Which brings up a discussion in another thread.
I heard posting a beware of dog sign can be acknowledging ones dog is dangerous. Also, because of that, it might cause issues if the dogs bite. Originally Posted by mydallas1
That's not the clearest statement I've ever read, but I think you're saying if you post a 'Beware of Dog' sign and the dog bites someone, the victim can't recover damages from the dog owner. I don't know about other states, but that's not the law in Texas. The defense is called 'assumption of the risk,' and there's no such defense in Texas to a negligence claim. Texas is a 'comparative negligence' state, meaning the finder of fact is permitted to attribute percentages of fault to the parties. For example, if the jury awards a dog bite victim $10,000 but states the plaintiff was 10% responsible for his injury, the award is reduced by 10%. The plaintiff's degree of fault must be less than 50% to recover. The factfinder could be allowed to consider the effect of a 'Beware of Dog' sign, but such a sign is far from a slam-dunk defense.

I don't think a disclaimer in a provider ad or profile is comparable. Such disclaimers have no legal effect and, as I've written before, using one as a defense at trial risks pissing off the factfinder because you'd basically be calling the factfinder an idiot.