Kanye West confirms Obama's original diagnosis: Jackass

so you agree with Obama? Originally Posted by JCM800
What is your opinion of Odumbo's opinion, 1-800-JCM-DATO?
that he's a jackass? ....sure i'll go with that.
that he's a jackass? ....sure i'll go with that. Originally Posted by JCM800
That's a good description of Kanye West, 1-800-JCM-DATO.
That's a good description of Kanye West, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IBOverseer is just pissed Kanye West is a black guy who isn't still a slave.

I don't care for his bullshit or his music, but I know Corpy probably has plantation gay sex fantasies with him hipping and hopping on Kanye West's manhandle!
IBOverseer is just pissed Kanye West is a black guy who isn't still a slave.

I don't care for his bullshit or his music, but I know Corpy probably has plantation gay sex fantasies with him hipping and hopping on Kanye West's manhandle! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There you go projecting your Hippie Hollow faggot experiences again, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard. You're lucky you can still type with your mouth full, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
You have no fucking idea what you're babbling about, IBIdiot.

You're the gay fuck doll wannabe and Fag Team "Champion of the World" and your apprentice got his training cruising the coves of Lake Travis.

Your reviews, ancient history thought they might be, speak for themselves, Mr. IBOverseer!

My threat was entirely about YOU, Turd Warrior!
You have no fucking idea what you're babbling about, IBIdiot.

You're the gay fuck doll wannabe and Fag Team "Champion of the World" and your apprentice got his training cruising the coves of Lake Travis.

Your reviews, ancient history thought they might be, speak for themselves, Mr. IBOverseer!

My threat was entirely about YOU, Turd Warrior! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Those perverse gay fantasies you imagine must stem from your Hippie Hollow faggot experiences, etc., you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Got the hots for those black guys whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If they are trannies, he does. Just like his mentor, IBHankerwrong.
If they are trannies, he does. Just like his mentor, IBHankerwrong. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You really shouldn't denigrate your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister by calling her a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
If they are trannies, he does. Just like his mentor, IBHankerwrong. Originally Posted by ExNYer
ExWIfe put the ann in tranny...
Yeezus is just telling the truth. Black people can't get shit done. If it wasn't for being physically 'gifted' there would of been no reason to export them from Africa. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You're an idiot.