No Listings on Rubratings ?

I just checked rubratings to see if there's anyone new.
All cities are showing ' no listings found'.
The next backpage ?
This is what is posted when I looked: "Unfortunately our site is under attack by relentless & sophisticated hackers. We are trying to resolve the issue, and we sincerely apologize for the issue."
Apparently, competition is getting fierce in the world of advertising.
This is what I show on the site today: "
Over the last year, our site has been under constant cyber attack. Attackers have phished users' data, rerouted DNS traffic, spoofed transactions, DDOS attacked our IP address, stolen ads from users, and more. The attacks have been relentless and sophisticated. The latest attack occurred 2/19/22, and the hackers wiped out our users' ads and images from our ad database.
To continue, we will need to perform an infrastructure overhaul and repair the damage. We do not have a timeline for completion, so we are recommending advertisers use a different website for now. We sincerely apologize for this turn of events."
Looks like they rubbed someone the wrong way!
So, what other sites will the massage ladies migrate to ?
I saw Jamie yesterday during all this and she is on EM. Not sure where others may have gone.
What is it the EM ?
Sorry about that Erotic Monkey
Sorry about that Erotic Monkey Originally Posted by chucklesk
I realized right after I posted. EM seems to have few up to date posts.
So, what other sites will the massage ladies migrate to ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Well it won't be Switter. I heard they are pulling the plug on March 14,2022. Maybe it worked somewhere else but it never was good here.
STG has a massage section but, other issues.
The next Backpage is Switter. It is closing down as much of their content conflicts with govt regulations. I think I saw it will cease soon??
I can't say where other girls will go but here I am like a loyal dog lol