Assholes's Speech

Washington (CNN)About two-thirds of Americans say a special prosecutor should investigate contacts between Russians and Trump campaign associates, according to a new CNN/ORC poll, and 55% say they are at least somewhat concerned by reports that some connected to the Trump campaign had contact with suspected Russian operatives.

Is Trump really Putin's Puppet?

The vast majority of REAL, patriotic Americans need to know...
Seriously? You want motives? That's easy. How about to discredit and derail Candidate Trump before the election, then to de-legitimize him and undermine his ability to govern as President Trump after he won?

As you surely must know, no federal agency would go to the FISA court seeking a wiretap on behalf of the executive branch without Obama's knowledge and approval as POTUS.
Originally Posted by lustylad
And do you believe in black UN helicopters flying over Idaho, that Obama tried to take guns away, ad nauseum?

POTUS cannot order a wiretap. If Obama did - which I find incredibly hard to believe, and I am a centrist, not a liberal - then he just ruined his place in history. I don't think he would risk that for HRC. Can you try hard and think rationally as to a real motive or are you such an ideologue that it's not possible?

You seem to have a conspiratorial mine, so how best to prove to you that this is absurd? Special prosecutor, I say. If it ensnares many Dems/Reps from the swamp, so be it.

You also didn't answer the question on why you lurk here. Its not like you are providing cogent, believable insight to enlighten fair minded thinkers.
Unfortunately, the DOJ and CIA have a proven history of spying on Americans -without their knowledge - and than -when asked-lying about it. Remember Edward Snowden?

And do you believe in black UN helicopters flying over Idaho, that Obama tried to take guns away, ad nauseum?

POTUS cannot order a wiretap. If Obama did - which I find incredibly hard to believe, and I am a centrist, not a liberal - then he just ruined his place in history. I don't think he would risk that for HRC. Can you try hard and think rationally as to a real motive or are you such an ideologue that it's not possible?

You seem to have a conspiratorial mine, so how best to prove to you that this is absurd? Special prosecutor, I say. If it ensnares many Dems/Reps from the swamp, so be it.

You also didn't answer the question on why you lurk here. Its not like you are providing cogent, believable insight to enlighten fair minded thinkers. Originally Posted by EagleEye
Opps, I meant the NSA not the DOJ.
Opps, I meant the NSA not the DOJ. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
1) Snowden / NSA warrantless surveillance predated the amended FISA process.
2) The FBI has already denied this has taken place. It's not like Comey is a friend of HRC or Dems.
3) Can you provide a half way believable, non-raving loony reason as to motive for an outgoing president to do this?

Not a shred of non-partisan evidence so far. A special prosecutor looking into Russian claims can also look into this.
Everyone (except the most whacked-out lunatics) is distancing themselves from the nonsense Trump said about wire-tapping.

It is a non-story. It's a joke and smart people know it.

Just look at the news. Most references of it make Trump look like the lying horse's ass he is.
1) Snowden / NSA warrantless surveillance predated the amended FISA process.
2) The FBI has already denied this has taken place. It's not like Comey is a friend of HRC or Dems.
3) Can you provide a half way believable, non-raving loony reason as to motive for an outgoing president to do this?

Not a shred of non-partisan evidence so far. A special prosecutor looking into Russian claims can also look into this. Originally Posted by EagleEye
Show me where Comey denied the wiretapping allegations? I'm not interested in "unnamed" sources who SAY that Comey denied the allegations.

A motive for Obama? You seriously can not summon a plausible explanation for his wiretapping actions?
Everyone (except the most whacked-out lunatics) is distancing themselves from the nonsense Trump said about wire-tapping.

It is a non-story. It's a joke and smart people know it.

Just look at the news. Most references of it make Trump look like the lying horse's ass he is. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Snowflake meltdown......................
Everyone (except the most whacked-out lunatics) is distancing themselves from the nonsense Trump said about wire-tapping. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Appropriate response ⬆︎
Come watch as Veedub (and other trolls) throw hissy fits over the simple fact that people are posting news stories about Trump's failures.

LOL weak ignorant snowflakes.
Appropriate response ⬆︎ Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Haha! You snowflakes crack me up.

No Cappy, that wasn't a response. Simply an observation; and a correct observation at that.....

Still melting I see.
Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trump’s Wiretapping Claim

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.
Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trump’s Wiretapping Claim

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
"senior American officials said"

dum-dum snowflakes......... You Hillary supporters should already know that if Comey has something to say, he is man enough to get in front of a camera and say it. The article you reference is just some nonsense misdirection. Trump already said he doesn't believe Comey said it and Trump even invited Comey to make a public comment if he so desired.

Learn to read Cappy. Those tear-drops must be clouding your vision; boo-hoo, Hillary lost. Another snowflake melts......Hahaha....
As an experiment, I posted many news articles without reference to anyone other than the subjects of the articles. True weak snowflakes were unable to dispute anything I posted, so they attacked the poster instead of the author. If they had facts, they could have just presented them. But they are too flustered and don't know what to do.

It's funny how angry they get at me for simply posting what OTHER people have written. It is truly entertaining!
As an experiment, I posted many news articles without reference to anyone other than the subjects of the articles. True weak snowflakes were unable to dispute anything I posted, so they attacked the poster instead of the author. If they had facts, they could have just presented them. But they are too flustered and don't know what to do.

It's funny how angry they get at me for simply posting what OTHER people have written. It is truly entertaining! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Your description of snowflakes sounds spot on......