BOM Award 2019-(Bitter Old Man)

The OP is just having some fun with this thread. You old bitter clowns really need to chill the fuck out and relax and not worry about trying to get him to receive points because your vaginas got hurt... it's not that serious, but it will be to the Pissburg crew and Lexus Lover so his point will be proven.

Edit: I have no problem with Waco Kid because he knows his college football and the season has officially started so just waiting on your weekly prediction thread my friend
The OP is just having some fun with this thread. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Yes indeed, and so was I just having fun in a recent poll with absolutely no hate intended(as opposed to this one) where I was pointed.

With the choices give and intent, this was nothing but a circle jerk lefty thread. And I also found it personally offensive that Austin Ellen was included as a "bitter old man" contestant in this circle jerk.

Isn't your moniker all about equal application of the law and all.
Aw gnadfly Im to young to .... Originally Posted by themystic
... and too ignorant to know otherwise!

Or is it you're just TOO DUMB ?

Did you get 3 master's degrees like Lucetta?
... and too ignorant to know otherwise!

Or is it you're just TOO DUMB ?

Did you get 3 master's degrees like Lucetta? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who said I have 3 graduate degrees bitter old man? Did you even go to college? Do you even know that you have to get an undergraduate degree before you even qualify to get graduate degrees?

See where I am going with this old man? Your lack of intelligence is comical to me.

Have I once wasted my time with changing your fake whore board name like you have mine? You're just proving the OP's point about you old bitter weirdos in here.

Go get some fucking dignity and intelligence if that is even possible in this stage of your rapidly expiring life.
Yes indeed, and so was I just having fun in a recent poll with absolutely no hate intended(as opposed to this one) where I was pointed.

With the choices give and intent, this was nothing but a circle jerk lefty thread. And I also found it personally offensive that Austin Ellen was included as a "bitter old man" contestant in this circle jerk.

Isn't your moniker all about equal application of the law and all. Originally Posted by eccielover
Aw Eccie Ill vote for you for sad old man.Put your MAGA hat on and go to a rally, You'll feel better Be sure to take it off when you leave. Make sure you have a passport. I think his next rally is in Moscow
The OP is just having some fun with this thread. You old bitter clowns really need to chill the fuck out and relax and not worry about trying to get him to receive points because your vaginas got hurt... it's not that serious, but it will be to the Pissburg crew and Lexus Lover so his point will be proven.

Edit: I have no problem with Waco Kid because he knows his college football and the season has officially started so just waiting on your weekly prediction thread my friend Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Thanks Lucas. The loon squad are a bunch of snowflake snitches,
Some of them are cool like Waco but most of them are Anti Americans Donald Trump clones. PAB Punk Ass Bitches
Thanks Lucas. The loon squad are a bunch of snowflake snitches,
Some of them are cool like Waco but most of them are Anti Americans Donald Trump clones. PAB Punk Ass Bitches Originally Posted by themystic
You're welcome my friend but no need to thank me. I just post based off of what I read.

I've never even shared my political views in here. That's the funny thing to me. I have people wanting to put me in a box in this forum when they don't even know what the fuck I believe in.

I've stated before that I don't believe in absolutes and I think nobody else should as well. That's what I believe so anybody can put me in a box now after that declarative statement
People want to put others in a box Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You created your own box I think.

I will admit that I was being an arrogant prick. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And isn't this thread/poll all about trying to put certain posters into a box. And only those posters who are perceived to have a certain political slant by the OP.
You created your own box I think.

And isn't this thread/poll all about trying to put certain posters into a box. And only those posters who are perceived to have a certain political slant by the OP. Originally Posted by eccielover
You represent Pissburg well with your lack of intelligence LOL

Don't worry. Bambi will be in here shortly and he may actually make you look smart
You represent Pissburg well with your lack of intelligence LOL

Don't worry. Bambi will be in here shortly and he may actually make you look smart Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And I find this particularly funny given you're earlier self-righteous rant to LexusLover

Have I once wasted my time with changing your fake whore board name like you have mine? You're just proving the OP's point about you old bitter weirdos in here.

Go get some fucking dignity and intelligence if that is even possible in this stage of your rapidly expiring life. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And now you both change the name of the fair city of Pittsburgh as well as rename bambino as bambi.

Seems your previous quote is spot on.

I will admit that I was being an arrogant prick. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And I think we can all agree that adding "self righteous bitter hyocrite" to your self described "arrogant prick" is certainly in order.
And I find this particularly funny given you're earlier self-righteous rant to LexusLover

And now you both change the name of the fair city of Pittsburgh as well as rename bambino as bambi.

Seems your previous quote is spot on.

And I think we can all agree that adding "self righteous bitter hyocrite" to your self described "arrogant prick" is certainly in order. Originally Posted by eccielover
Lucey is just looking for attention and acceptance. He’s been exposed as being a complete fraud in his secret, safe place. So he comes here to gain acceptance. But it only took one thread for most to figure her out.

Lucey has gravitated here. And she’s slapping high fives with TM and YR. A true circle jerk. I’m sure she’ll get around to SC and MM when they pop up. Lucey has found his long quest to be accepted. It’s a low bar, but beggars can’t be choosey
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So the poll backfired on the themystic and we "really to chill the fuck out."

That's funny Micah! You're officially themystic's white knight. Oh the bitterness!
Who said I have 3 graduate degrees bitter old man? Did you even go to college? Do you even know that you have to get an undergraduate degree before you even qualify to get graduate degrees? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Yeah, we know all that Luke. Are you ready to answer my questions now?

BS, Masters and PhD? In what field? Originally Posted by lustylad
Go get some fucking dignity and intelligence if that is even possible in this stage of your rapidly expiring life. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Hey Luke, is it Saturday yet? How are the AMC reruns? Do they meet your intelligent, dignified Ivy League jackoff standards?

Technically, I only masturbate to the Rifleman on Saturday mornings but AMC has been pretty inconsistent about airing the show so I can't even keep a consistent masturbation schedule now. It's very frustrating to me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
WD My Brother. IB may be double winner. He is Up for the Troll in Chief,

His mama Lollipop Hankering said she would present him the trophy after she blows everyone at the Party
Originally Posted by themystic
You're sucking on those delusion inducing lollipops again, Moscow Mystic. You really need to stop sucking.