Do you remember your first ... sex position? FEEL FREE TO "OVERSHARE"

For some reason, I finally decided to try finish watching this film Fifty Shades.
Obviously, must mean I need to get laid lol.
I made it past the first sex scene ... NOT SURE IF THE FOLLOWING IS A SPOILER....

I made it to the scene where he was sitting at the piano, and then turned it off and watched Fifty Shades Of Black instead ... but a question popped in my mind.

Which position was I in the first time I had sex?
How many different positions did I try?
I kinda have a thing about virginity.
First times too.
So does anyone remember which position the tried the first time they ever had full intercourse?
Was it missionary... girl on top ... reverse cowgirl ... doggy ...sitting in a chair ... riding in the car ... standing up in the shower .... standing up facing each other ... standing up from behind ... squatting ... from the side ... rub it up, flip it, smack it down?
And any other details you feel like sharing I'd love to read about!!
TMI encouraged, the more details the better!
Edit _ VS, in the car and I was nervous as hell. Had no idea what I was doing which turns out not to matter much because I didn't last that long. LOL.
16, in the car and I was nervous as hell. Had no idea what I was doing which turns out not to matter much because I didn't last that long. LOL. Originally Posted by raisingkain
Bravissimo for your brutal honesty! Similar experience, except that it was at her place, and I was 24 and in grad school! Is that even more pathetic, or what? Position? Missionary, of course.
MISH. Her place. I was Edit - VS. She was 30. Rowr!
Standing BBBJ by my "new" (we met about 2 hrs earlier) GF, [Staff edit. M] She was the new gal, transfer in about 2 months after [Staff edit. M] started. A real Mexican slut (from TJ) - taught me well!
I was Edit - VSand it hurt so bad I kept pushing away until I fell off the bed. Lol mish for sure
I was Edit - VSin Rockport for spring break at my buddies house. His cousin and her two friends showed up. All three cheerleaders, Edit - VS, and hot. On night 3 one of the friends asked for a backrub. She promptly removed her shirt for a better rub. My Edit VSyear old virgin response was expected and she giggled and raised her butt to give me a great little wiggle. The backrub lasted a few minutes longer before she giggled and said she always wanted to take someones virginity and before i knew what was happening she mounted me cowgirl and finished me off. I was laying there in all my glory basking in the glory of what just happened before realizing my friend and the two other girls were just staring at us.

My new friend giggled when she saw i still had wood and looked up and told my friends cousin that i was good to go and she ought to take me for a ride! Needless to say between the cousin and her friend i tried every position we could dream up! Never convinced them to go for a threesome, but they were more than happy to take turns. For the next 4 days.

I have been a slut ever since!
Edit VSbirthday my dad took me to Vegas , and when we got there he told me to get changed and meet him in the bar , when I came back , he was sitting with his girlfriend and a super hot chick, I sat down and he could see my quizzical look and said "my boy go see the town with your tour guide , see yah in the morning " saw the town and returned to the room and tried mish after getting more worked up, , she stopped me and points to the mirrored ceiling and tells me the view is better up there ! She then rode me like a rented mule !!!
So CG and RCG where my first and still my favorites
The next night was eventful to say the least
I was Edit VSmy uncle took me to Chicken Ranch in La Grange in 1972. Beautiful college girl or that was her story. Got my introduction to hobby at early age.

Sam
[Staff edit. M] Back of HER car, Cole Park Corpus Christi, after the Homecoming dance. I blame her for my big titty fascination.
I was Edit - VS, cousins friend was Edit VS, they got me stoned and drunk and had a few laughs at my expense. Cousins friend was hot as fuck, and she thought I was cute, also thought it was cute that I was hitting on her (smoked/liquid courage) things heated up and my cousin dared her friend several times to "make a man out of me" Eventually, she took me to her house to "help her" pick something up.
I remember I almost didnt go with her. Thank god I did! It was my first blow job, and it lasted about 20 seconds, but the rest of that summer was filled with the most amazing sexual experiences of my adolescent life. I lost my virginity to the same girl, missionary, lasted about 30 seconds. We fucked 4 other times in the next 2 weeks. She left with her family on vacation after that, then I had the confidence to act like I knew what the fuck I was doing. I fucked 2 other girls that summer, always in missionary, and each time lasted a little longer than the previous. Best summer of my life!!
Not sure talking about when we were minors is appropriate or coincides with guidelines. Didn't someone get their thread shut down for saying something similar when sharing her experience?

Just so those are clear and may want to edit their posts. It's cool to name what position you did, but if u were underage, might leave that detail out.

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Two years before I could legally drink beer, my dad took me to a strip club in Miami and introduced me to a lady in her late twenties, early thirties, an independent contractor.

We went to her apartment, first place I have every been to that shared a bathroom with other apartments. She showed me the bathroom and told me to clean up. When she came back she opened the door and I had one knee up on the counter trying to finish washing my pecker. She just stood there with her mouth open while I had the deer in the headlights look, the she shook her head and busted out laughing.

She took me to her room and from there on it was mish.
Cowgirl...I was a very aggressive [Staff edit. M] ...the kind of female your mama warned you about. I was wanting to change positions a couple of minutes in so he could hit it good, but by then he had already popped. Ugh. Not the best first experience, but I'm sure it's common when both parties are virgins.