Is the ISO forum worthwhile?

Let's talk about the ISO forum. But let's leave out the Short Notice Availability Thread, and the Newbie Friendly thread. Those 2 have obvious value.

What I am wondering about is the posts by guys seeking a hobby hookup. I admit I don't read as many reviews as I used to, but I rarely see a review that states the session occurred as a result of a post in ISO.

So, guys, have you had a session based on an ISO post? Did you post many times there before getting any results? Or have you posted one or more times to no avail?

Girls, do you even read the ISO forum? Or do you just post in the SNATCH thread and then go about your business.

I've seen a handful of girls post replies in the ISO, but wonder if many others read it and just reply by PM or just see no value in it.

Inquiring minds want to know.
I'm a SNATCH guy, myself
Fortunately I don't have to use the ISO section much at all. But when I have it has usually worked to my advantage, The SNATCH is another subject all together. Short Notice has never been my friend.

There's a whole lot of bidness that goes on here in private, and the majority of sessions that take place don't get reviewed. I feel sure that most IDO posts have positive results, but we just don't hear about them.
I read the iso posts by guys almost on a daily basis and have gotten quite a few appointments that way. I think it is a great way for guys who are looking for a particular type of session or a certain type of lady to find what they are looking for.
I'd be interested to see if guys have had good results or which ladies are using it to answer requests.
I have seen that many forums have added a AA friendly
Whoa. Brave words to start a thread, Foot.
Thought you were starting a movement to get it banned.

I have rarely posted ISO. I think twice. But both times I have been able to complete said request.

And as Cover stated, there probably is a whole lot that is going on that is not posted. Just because a person has posted a review doesn't mean he isn't active.
I don't post on the ISO because I am usually looking for some hard to find providers in SA such as petite and Asian.
Hey, LadyV, thanks for providing a female perspective.

Thanks to other responders as well, and would like to hear about that stuff that "is going on and not posted".
  • HUMP!
  • 09-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Several weeks ago, I knew I would have some very late night play time available. Rather than making individual requests for a late night meet, on a whim I decided to cast a line to see who might respond. So a few days in advance I put up a late night ISO. By next morning I was pleased to receive a half dozen PMs, an even split from ladies I had seen and from those I hadn't, answering my ISO. Performed necessary checks, made my selection and informed the respondents. Had never placed an ISO before, and it was fun and a bit of an ego boost.

....would like to hear about that stuff that "is going on and not posted". Originally Posted by FootLong
You first!
I've done several ISO 1st..... and each time it has paid off. I'm very pleased with the ISO section.
SNATCH ...... 2ND my other choice for quick responses.
AMPS... 3rd
I usually have pretty good results. I have had several instances where I have gotten PMs from ladies that don't advertise often and that otherwise I probably would not have thought of
I'm a SNATCH guy, myself Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
I am a SNATCH guy myself, simply because my unpredictable RW gives me little room for planning. Unfortunately, especially on the weekends there is sometimes not a lot going on there.

I may be using the ISO myself in the future in those cases. Thanks for the input, guys and gals!
  • Mokoa
  • 09-04-2016, 09:57 PM
The fact that the Requests/ISO forum is as active as it is on a daily basis (I too, am not including the SNATCH & Newbie Friendly threads in this observation) clearly illustrates it has value to our community.