New updated pics & POSSIBLY New location

Hello my lovely SA hobbyists & thank you to all the ones who have met me and spent some time with me..I thank you deeply..I am glad to call SA my second home! I have updated my showcase (soo please look at the new pics) and I also am THINKING of touring the medical center area (to meet some Different people) instead of the airport area this time..please tell me what you think! Not going to be providing for too much longer..my due date is approaching quickly!
xoxo AK

I will be in SA tomorrow (Sept5-Sept 11)

Beautiful pics.
Wow Alana , you look great !
Ditto....you look very beautiful....glowing I might add.
Thank you all. I love the glow and the sexiness, Its awesome...and I think this month the sexual drive is starting to kick into high gear
looking ravishing there.. med ctr would probably work well for a few people. either locale works.
I decided Im going to stay in the airport area, and possibly I may be staying 2 weeks. So I will probably try med center the following week.
You are so pretty! Congrats on your little bundle! <3
Amazing pics of such an beautiful lady. SAnis lucky you visit so much.
You are so pretty! Congrats on your little bundle! <3 Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
Thank u lovely it has been an incredible journey xoxo
aweeee thank you!
I have contacted everyone that had sent me a pm & wanted to schedule w me but i didnt get to come to SA yesterday as i planned. I had gotten food poisoning & couldnt drive. So my apologies! ALSO I AM ON MY WAY TO SA NOW & will be in the AIRPORT AREA NEAR LOOP 410 at another upscale place. SO COME VISIT XOXO
Med Center would be awesome for us West side folks, enjoy your stay!
I'm probably going to be there in the med. center next week
Awesome, I'll keep an eye out