When I walk in and you're barefoot...dirty feet kills my fetish.

Am I the only one with a foot fetish? Lol, I hate walking into a providers place and she's been walking around barefoot. Especially if she has pretty feet. I might as well lick the floor...know what I mean?? Unless most providers don't like their toes sucked?? lets see those pretty feet!
I don't have a foot fetish but I've seen some pretty dirty feet lol. Almost black underneath. A lot of the BP ads show some pretty bad feet lol.
Lol
Yeah, even if you don't have a fetish and it looks like swamp thing is rolling up on you...no bueno
Oh God. This happened to me once.
I just let her perform oral on me and that was it.
If the soles are dirty, lord knows what else is.
  • sdm16
  • 09-11-2016, 04:22 PM
Yeah, even on some of the most attractive women, if their feet are filthy, I'll get turned off immediately
I don't know why people walk barefoot. That's just gross not to mention you should always take care of your feet at all times. Js
I don't know why people walk barefoot. That's just gross not to mention you should always take care of your feet at all times. Js Originally Posted by Nightshift83
Couldn't agree more
I always walk around my place barefoot. But my place is very clean as are my feet. Sadly some womens shoes are nastier than their floors...lmao
I usually text please have clean feet lol. Cause damn the struggle is real.
No foot fetish here but I despise dirty feet on a lady. I think it's caused by wearing flip flops all summer and NEVER washing the bottoms of their feet OR as one mentioned going barefoot in public. It's against the law to go barefoot where food is sold...BTW..... Some people think that standing in the shower for a few minutes will wash everything...WRONG
I get where your coming from. I've got a pussy fetish and a dirty pussy will kill the mood for me.
Am I the only one with a foot fetish? Lol, I hate walking into a providers place and she's been walking around barefoot. Especially if she has pretty feet. I might as well lick the floor...know what I mean?? Unless most providers don't like their toes sucked?? lets see those pretty feet! Originally Posted by Alamo_Adams
I feel the same way!
Toe sucking is such a turn on for me...

Good post. Something to keep in mind
Toe sucking is such a turn on for me...

Good post. Something to keep in mind Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
That turns me on knowing a woman is into that. I'll have to come see you at some point in my life