Day by Day and a warning of things to come

Would anyone care to name a single president or nominee for president that has his own personal logo?

Right, that one! How very mid-twentith century European.

Would anyone care to name a single president or nominee for president that has his own personal logo? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

does US currency count?
does US currency count? Originally Posted by JCM800

Didn't understand the question right?
it's a logo ...after the fact.

I suggest you look up logo and then reread the question which was, which president (that means alive and using) or nominee that has his own personal logo. So they have to be alive and using the logo by choice.

Now try again.
does US currency count? Originally Posted by JCM800
No. That's an portrait, not a logo.

it's a logo ...after the fact.

Originally Posted by JCM800
No, it is not a logo. Before or after the fact.

JD's point is kind of stupid, but Obama does use a logo. It is his "brand" so to speak.

But it was created to represent his campaign. What's wrong with that?

Lots of candidates use slogans or "brand" gimmicks. John McCain had his "Straight Talk Express" bus. Do you object to that, too?
No. That's an portrait, not a logo.

No, it is not a logo. Before or after the fact.

JD's point is kind of stupid, but Obama does use a logo. It is his "brand" so to speak.

But it was created to represent his campaign. What's wrong with that?

Lots of candidates use slogans or "brand" gimmicks. John McCain had his "Straight Talk Express" bus. Do you object to that, too? Originally Posted by ExNYer
It says LIBERTY above Washington's head on the Quarter. I hope we never have to look at a quarter and go hmmm, I remember.