Do Guys really like to be pampered? Or just want to ...

I have a question do guys really like to be pampered ? Or just want a wham bam thank you ma'am type of arrangement? I enjoy pleasing my guests so I really rather take it slow to showcase my skills if you know what I mean . I feel like guys don't really like to be pampered in the shower for example or like massaged much ? Like are those more intimate activities that you rather not to with a service provider? I always thought it was part of the Experience of what it would be like with your old time college friend or hot girlfriend from school. Do guys like their feet rubbed chest hairs played with? Warm
Towels and Nuru rubs? Or prefer come in do the deed and see ya let me know guys
Both. There's times where I want a session with some kind of connection, and there's times I want to come in, pull your panties to the side and use you.

So both? Lmao.
I like a massage. It's my favorite form of foreplay. But I like teasing and edging throughout. Occasional grazing of nails on tender areas and such.

I don't have too much in the way of chest hair, so I can't say there is a whole ton of satisfaction in getting chest hair played with. Having my nipples sucked and my ears nibbled and blown into can be pretty hot.
To answer the question
Both. Depends on the provider and what I want at the time
You KNOW I prefer the sensual encounters…
A massage for me really gets the encounter going and Nuru just just adds to it I would think some guys would like there feet rubbed also but I’d want to return the favor
I really enjoy the pampering, mutual massaging, sensually exploring each other's body... the more intimate the better. Nuru and showering together is such a turn on.
Depends what I pay for. If I pay for an hour, I want to use that full hour. QV is just that--quick.
If I'm doing a half hour or longer I like to play 20 questions with the provider while she gives me a rubdown. If I'm doing a car date or a qv, I really just want to work until completion and than go to bed lol
I want to be rubbed ,teased, kissed,and dominated !
A little make out start is nice. Undressing each other also adds to the anticipation and adds to it too. I think we go to an amp if we want a massage prior. Getting cleaned up with a warm wash cloth and getting helped dressed after is nice. Being handed a wet wipe after takes a little something off of it.
I def love to be doted on. I don't do well with the wham bam thing. I have feelings lol
I like taking my time. Getting to know the lady. Finding one to whom we both have a chemistry with each other. The first visit is the introduction, and after that...........
I haven't done less that an hour visit in over 10 years.
Personally, I ended a loveless marriage going on 9 years ago and have a high stress job. I cannot do the wham bam thank you maam thing at all. I want and crave an interaction where I can just not be the one that has to be in charge anymore. The GF experience for me is far far more exciting than the PS experience.
Interesting