Name: Daisy
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Body Slides, BBBJ, Daty, Dato, 69, FUHA, CG, Doggie, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Long and Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'5", 120 Pounds, Full A Cups, Shaved and Pretty Pussy, nice MILF look (Face Reminds Me of Penny), a Little Stomach Flab, Firm Ass, Several Tattoos (one of them a Crab)
Recommendation: Yes
Great review as always, Chung. Thanks for being detailed and giving your honest opinion, makes it much easier for us to decide whether to meet Daisy or not.
Anyone know what happened to Penny? Or any recommendation for provider who is playful like Penny? Thanks.
  • 3dom
  • 12-30-2019, 10:46 AM
Chung, I find myself pining away at a reality that beseeches me. A Chung ROS is nourishment to both the body & hole, and I simply cannot extract those vital Tranial nutrients without premium access! I cannot stand on these malnourished wobbly legs much longer Captain, I’m going in for the pill!...wait 15-30 minutes, and then the kill!
Chung’s magnetic and life force percolating ROSs’ are only a cock and pen stroke away...

You pick Chung. Point your mighty stink~finger at my next quarry, and I shall do thyne gutting.

Don’t pick an ugly bitch for me either Chung! Be cool
Penny’s at Top Star unless she’s moved away.
  • 3dom
  • 12-30-2019, 11:00 AM
Would Chung send me to a “Big Sizeya Sheebar Yun” who’s definition of IOP is counting ceiling tiles and Barking,”cum honeyaa, cum” every 2-3 minutes? Would he?
Or would Chung wield this selection with a warm hobbyist’s heart and do his brother 3Dom proper?
We shall see
  • 3dom
  • 12-30-2019, 11:24 AM
Chung if I may... please refrain from sending me to any provider with:

1. A tracheotomy
2. 65 years
3. Hemmoroids that resemble Sea Anemones
5. A sore vagina with the last 2 sessions lube & nectar intact
6. At least 3 teeth, preferably in the front
7. The ability to speak, unless it’s relevant to the festivities

Other than that I’m good, ok it’s your move Chung,
Who is she and where? ... NYNY? Hahaha