Merry Christmas!!! Foxy Ms. Santa Jingles My Bells...

Turns out Ms. Santa is actually a petite young Korean gal named Foxy. An elf there at Blue. Who would have known?

Earlier this week under my tree she appeared. She wore a dainty red Santa suit - a sleeveless red top and short shorts adorned with the customary fluffy white fringe of her own.

So much to my enjoyment she fluffed my tree and admired its golden balls, as I sat in the chair to behold. Ms. Foxy Clause backed up onto my tree and stuffed her own stocking with my Yule Tide log. She rode on and on like riding her sleigh.

She bounced and she bounced. It was a stimulating sight. And once Ms. Foxy was tired to the bed we did lay.

Behind her once more but now on the bed... The mirror reflected our faithful reunion again. While Ms. Foxy Santa and I continued our fun just the same.

My turn to drive so I picked up the pace. On Dancer! On Prancer! I thought... And my roasted chestnuts for Foxy until finally up her chimney I came!

Ms. Santa Foxy enjoyed her cookie and milk... And I enjoyed her stocking of silk.

DISCLAIMER: I thought for this go I’d try something new. Hope you enjoyed the read. I’m really a Jew. Happy Hanukkah!!!
  • 3dom
  • 12-25-2019, 11:02 AM
Well done sir
+1 Excellente
I would love for Foxy to jingle my Cock, and jangle my Balls this holiday season!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUsHC7OYOtA
I served her up some egg nog with nutmeg for jingle bell #2. She’s now my AMPville go to ho-ho-ho!
  • Aoi
  • 12-30-2019, 08:24 PM
Wanted to ring the new year in with foxy but it's closed that day.