Questions about Abbi

Hey I was just wondering if anyone had ever dealt with Abbi before ? I included her link she advertises on Eros good bit

https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/pi...es/9510543.htm
Looks like a member of the Tony and Jenna crew. Yawn....
Yep… you’ll get a high priced naked dance… see associated ads at the bottom of the page… it’ll show you all the ones in that group that’s no play at all
Yep… you’ll get a high priced naked dance… see associated ads at the bottom of the page… it’ll show you all the ones in that group that’s no play at all Originally Posted by Diggerdale12
I’m new to this obviously so who is this tony and Jenna? I seen them mentioned before on here
  • ottog
  • 11-23-2021, 11:25 AM
Lol!!!! Right!!!! Who are they?? Good one
Tony and Jenna is the moniker of a group who manage girls who provide sub-par lap dancing services. It’s a right of passage in the Pittsburgh area to get ripped off from these ghouls. If the girl is hot and the rate is cheap, it’s undoubtedly one of Tony and Jenna’s girls.
And by the way it’s a $200 air dance. If you think that’s a good deal, you got more money than me.
The ads are easy enough to spot- Very attractive girls, with their name in usually the same font on the photos. Often you'll see mentioned "someone will be taking our calls" or some such thing in the ad.
Thanks guys glad I asked before I got hosed lol
Has anyone ever had any luck with extras from them? A few of those girls have been around for a while. PM me even if you don’t want to share in public. I would love to see Abbi and/or Haley. They could make a mint.
Has anyone ever had any luck with extras from them? A few of those girls have been around for a while. PM me even if you don’t want to share in public. I would love to see Abbi and/or Haley. They could make a mint. Originally Posted by Bcarsontwo
Many have tried, I cannot remember ever even once seeing where someone succeeded in any way.
Not an ER, moved to Coed. dj8
Has anyone ever had any luck with extras from them? A few of those girls have been around for a while. PM me even if you don’t want to share in public. I would love to see Abbi and/or Haley. They could make a mint. Originally Posted by Bcarsontwo
Only in their dreams. Or more likely nightmares after being ripped off by these scam artists

But go ahead and try - I am sure it will be different for you. Just like the guys who think it will be better with them and see dead fish Lacey after being warned
But they're so pretty! LOL