Anyone have any luck with these girls?

I recently saw this girl that I basically got nothing from just a nude dance. Her name was Lila and she was from an agency. I think they are called Playmates or something like that. There are a few girls that advertise on Eros that have the exact same template for their ads. Anyway she showed up to my place and had a bodyguard with her that left after I paid her. Then she said that was just the agency fee and only included a naked dance with no touching. She had a menu of other "shows" that were expensive af and nothing special. Is this just how this place rolls or have you had success?
sounds like Jenna and Tony's crew
Not an ER. Moved to Coed, dj8
You got taken by Tony and Jenna's crew. You should have done your research here first. There are many comments about these rip-off artists

There was a VERY recent thread about this

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2814813

And yes, they have multiple girls they run ads for on Eros. They are all the same scam.
You know how people buy new iPhones on Ebay and just get an iPhone box with a brick in it?
You just got the hobbyist version of that.
You know how people buy new iPhones on Ebay and just get an iPhone box with a brick in it?
You just got the hobbyist version of that. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
That's both funny, and messed up. Sorry to hear that the op got taken for a ride
Bad part is these girls would make a fortune in this city.
About half of Eros is on of their ads.
Most have a video and the name in the pics.
I'm surprised this scam hasn't gone sideways yet w someone getting pissed.
I'm surprised this scam hasn't gone sideways yet w someone getting pissed. Originally Posted by copperhead1967
At least the last time I was paying any attention to this service, the girl comes out with a driver / "security" who is the one who collects the fee, and makes sure the session doesn't go sideways - at least, not from their perspective, anyway...