I have new hair! Tell me how you like it

I decided to go blonde for a while.
What do y’all think of it?
I love it
Oh
Bring it to lafayette .
Very nice Quinn. I like the classic look.
Not a fan 👎
If you want honesty, a little too blonde. A more natural look is always better. Your facial structure and features really are more suited to darker color hair whether red or brunette.
Lovely
Super sexy and hot! The hair isn't too bad either. Harkens back to the Platinum blonde bomb shells of the 60's, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Mansfield, and Raquel Welsch. You certainly have all the curves of the aforementioned, and now the hair too! Somebody call me an ambulance. Lol
I’ll leave it blonde for now and dye it when I am ready for a change.
I understand it’s not for everyone but I really like it.
I’ll leave it blonde for now and dye it when I am ready for a change.
I understand it’s not for everyone but I really like it. Originally Posted by quinnsseductive
Your opinion is the only one that matters. It would look awesome all bunched up in my hand.
I love the long hair, I have had blonde hair with highlights for a very long time. And I go to a professional to get them done. I recently went back to my natural brunette with a few highlights, because the blond was eating my hair and thinning it out. Although I envy people who have long thick beautiful hair, I think by me dying mine back to my natural color as close to it as possible, it's made my hair more healthy. But you do look nice with very long hair.

Just be careful when it's time to dye it because the more blond you put on there it will thin your hair and weaken its strength..

M.M.
^ I think this threAD is about Quinn. She was asking if people liked 'her' new hat.

I like it, Quinn. I want one not in blonde though

Do you chick!
Very hot! Love it. I agree with BF, bring it to Lafayette.
  • Lia88
  • 08-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Honestly too blonde. I think a fire red would be Super cute! Your facial structure remind me of poison ivy off batman...
...red would be cuter. But do you!
yabba dabba do....