How many of you Tea Turkeys pulling for Belgium today?

• WTF
  • 07-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Or is the shorter answer to be found in how many of you patriots are pulling for the communist led USofA?
This jimmie says go in support of federal monarchy! If only they were communists, that would be something a guy could get behind. Capitalism might be great to foster competition and innovation, but when it comes to an endeavor that requires team play, it shits the bed. At least the way we do it.
Or is the shorter answer to be found in how many of you patriots are pulling for the communist led USofA? Originally Posted by WTF
Who is the commie leading the team?
Assholes.
Stupid thread. No wonder you won that poll awhile back, WPF. At least, that's what I heard. What was it for again?
No wonder you won that poll awhile back, WPF. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If my memory serves me correctly (and I am absolutely certain that it does), it was you (Hanoi COG) who started the Dipshit of the Year poll and nominated yourself as a leading contender.

Only a bonafide Dipshit would do that!
LMAO!
Soccer... wtf? IDK?
If my memory serves me correctly (and I am absolutely certain that it does), it was you (Hanoi COG) who started the Dipshit of the Year poll and nominated yourself as a leading contender.

Only a bonafide Dipshit would do that! Originally Posted by bigtex

COG had my vote.

COG had my vote.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Hanoi COG had my vote too!

I never thought I would live to see the day that a Dipshit would actually start a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominate himself as a leading contender.

And then Hanoi COG came along and the rest is history!
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Stupid thread. No wonder you won that poll awhile back, WPF. At least, that's what I heard. What was it for again? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Laughing the hardest at your silly ass posts .
Every month, dozens of
innocent oinks are molested by
The Idiot Klan, errrr Clan.

Help end the perversion.

Hide the Swine!

Only a bonafide Dipshit would do that! Originally Posted by bigtex
Fuck, you are stupid. He put his name in the thread to give everyone a fair shot, and he knew he wouldn't lose to the reigning champion of dipshits. It is known as a fair fight.
Fuck, you are stupid. He put his name in the thread to give everyone a fair shot, and he knew he wouldn't lose to the reigning champion of dipshits. It is known as a fair fight. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
There you have it folks:

The Jewish Defector is advancing upon Hanoi COG's hallowed ground!