Elle Banks Warning

Not sure if this is a warning is serious or not but I contacted her to ask her for an appointment and I asked her if she was Staff edit, forbidden topic. dj8
She started railing into me about how she doesn’t do drugs and drugs are bad and how awful I am to ask her such a question. Lol
Staff edit. dj8 I have a medical card and it’s not that big of a deal I was just curious.
So she goes “ok and then states to me My first AND last name”!
I had told her my first name but not my last name. So she must pay for a screening information report.

Suddenly she’s telling me my last name, my linkn, where I work, how many cats I have my favorite movies and she adds “are you afraid yet? You should be”
Wtf!?!?
Staff edit. dj8. You’re saying no to my special-needs fine but that should’ve been the end of it I’ll go find someone else
. But not her
she starts going off and she would not stop she’s telling me she “has all day” to harass me

I’d stay a million miles away if I were you

Especially if you’re married or you have a girlfriend or something because she seem to be threatening like she was going to blackmail me or something. Why is she pointing out where I work?

I understand screening people but in 30 years I’ve never been spoken too like that from a provider. And I swear the only thing I did was ask her if she Staff edit. dj8.

. Be warned
Yikes. Reminds me of some stories I had read on /r/letsnotmeet
How did she get enough info about you to pull all that other info? Your license plate maybe?
Do you use a burner phone?
I'm guessing he didnt use a burner phone and used his real number. Bad idea if that's the case
I'm guessing he didnt use a burner phone and used his real number. Bad idea if that's the case Originally Posted by wesmantooth
Yes, they can find a lot about you if you don’t use a burner phone. It’s not that hard.
Sorry this happened to OP.

Just fyi that you should assume that if this provider has all of your information that it is being shared with other providers as well.
Sorry this happened to OP.

Just fyi that you should assume that if this provider has all of your information that it is being shared with other providers as well. Originally Posted by bkfantasy
No shit. I can guess who too.
Oh yeah not using a burner phone is a bad idea. Really odd they would use that information to intimidate you. What does she think she can do? Lol
I wasn't sure if I should reply, but in the spirit of transparency, I'd like to share my side of this exchange.

This man called me, I called him back. His voicemail greeting was his full name. I was not interested in meeting him, and for that he called me several derogatory names and told me he would blacklist me.

"I only fuck whores once a year, this is your lifestyle dumbass" was my warning.

I have been a provider in Pittsburgh for years. I have seen many gentleman, without issue, and would never use someones personal information against them. Never have, never will.
Also, he said he could only pay for my services with a *forbidden topic*, and from what I understand that is a tactic used by LE.

That, combined with the fact that when I returned his call was directed to a voicemail stating a full name, led me to believe I was more than likely dealing with LE. Sorry for any confusion.
Thanks for posting the other side. Truth in the middle, or does it shade to one side or the other?
  • El-mo
  • 06-10-2020, 03:24 PM
I’ve never seen this provider, but she has a good reputation, and her story sounds plausible. This guy joined the site last week.
I’ve tried to meet Elle, never could get our schedules to work but she was always cordial on the phone.